About time they stopped building the Crapoleirs - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
About time they stopped building the Crapoleirs
Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:29 PM
Man these cars flood the streets all rusted to crap, there a safety hazard, If I was president of the World Id order all these put in the junkyard with the rest of there relatives, I mean they were ok cars at the time, but using 1982 parts into the new millenium thats just sad. However Im a big fan of the Cobalt SS thats a nice car, even the pontiac pursuit and cobalt base look ok..

Re: About time they stopped building the Crapoleir
Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:43 PM
If you came here to start $hit, now would be the time for you to leave...

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"
Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:44 PM
Sorry I came out alot more hostile, I just meant GM has done a big improvement with the Cobalt and Pursuit.. The J bodys were decent cars, but even u must admit the tecnology is dated.. Sorry to offend.
Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:59 PM
1992DodgeSpiritRT wrote:Man these cars flood the streets all rusted to crap, there a safety hazard, If I was president of the World Id order all these put in the junkyard with the rest of there relatives, I mean they were ok cars at the time, but using 1982 parts into the new millenium thats just sad. However Im a big fan of the Cobalt SS thats a nice car, even the pontiac pursuit and cobalt base look ok..

you're gay

Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:59 PM
1992DodgeSpiritRT wrote:Man this site is the roxorz.

^^or something to that effect...

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:00 PM
Lol I dont remember saying that, But before u call me gay read my second post, I apoligised for being rude, Im just saying they have come along way with the cobalt..
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:09 PM
what about all the other butthole posts you have made?

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:12 PM
I apoligied for those ones, and the tital of this topic is really not fair, if i could change it I would.. Sorry
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:18 PM
im sorry but us org members dont like a jerk or a moron like you I suck 1992DodgeSpiritRT

Go Check Out My Z26 Message Board @ http://v6z26.proboards12.com/index.cgi and tell me what you think Thanks
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:20 PM
I didnt understand a single word that came out of your mouth xtreme96, why are u telling me you suck?
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:21 PM
Well everyone knows that the top of the line is DEF a Dodge Spirit ... w00t w00t .

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:22 PM
Nope its not, Im not going to say it was, I apoligized for cutting up your guys cars, so Id aprpeciate if u didnt spam my topic, thanks ok... Cya later Buddy..
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:23 PM
1992DodgeSpiritRT wrote:I apoligied for those ones, and the tital of this topic is really not fair, if i could change it I would.. Sorry

This one you have yet to apologize for...

Quote:

take a hammer and hit in some speed holes, that will push u into the 21 second quarter mile times easily..

Now go make it right.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:28 PM
Ok how about if u put speed holes in a cavaleir wagon running on 3 cylinders ull make it in the 21 second time? That is fair..
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:29 PM
1992dodgespiritRT can you please shut your mouth and get out of here and apologize to us org member for your rude postes about cavaliers or even the J-body it self

Go Check Out My Z26 Message Board @ http://v6z26.proboards12.com/index.cgi and tell me what you think Thanks
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:30 PM
Look at my above posts I already have, and if u could use some grammar or try to speak a little better english then ill understand what the hell your saying..
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:30 PM
I mean us Org members and Man I wish Dave can install the edit button on here BAD!!!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:33 PM
Spirit, I didn't mean for you to apologize in this thread for that 21sec statement, but rather the one that it originated from. If you need some assistance: Clicky

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:36 PM
look here what spirit wrote more stuff about the j-body
Re: why is everyone selling their j's?
1992DodgeSpiritRT
Today 10:19 PM

Maybe Ugly and unreliable but not slow.. Anyways I retract my last statement I was pissed off at da time.. Cya later bro..

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:36 PM
1992DodgeSpiritRT wrote:Look at my above posts I already have, and if u could use some grammar or try to speak a little better english then ill understand what the hell your saying..

Umm, buddy I bet your in the 9th grade...in Mexico... Cause you cant use plurals, capitalize, and even spell title right. So why dont you take your even more outdated car and leave.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:37 PM
Ok I did it guys, Im sorry I was being stupid I apoligize im going to bed,

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:39 PM
Here's this guys sweet 92 dodge spirit. For sale even.

IBTL

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:41 PM
1992DodgeSpiritRT wrote:Ok I did it guys, Im sorry I was being stupid I apoligize im going to bed,

Quote:

Mine would do 14.7 stock but besides the point, I know I was rude and wrong and I just want to apoligize to u guys, and for the 21 second comment.. Its late though im going to bed take care guys..

Thank you. Now, as long as you behave yourself, you don't have to worry about people jumping down your throat for stupid stuff every now and then. But when you come off as a prick from the get go, well, you've just seen what can happen.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:41 PM
Dang that thing is JDM, ....and a ripoff!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:46 PM
Yeah thats a turbo RT.. Please stop trying to insult me guy, I said I was sorry already..
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search