RSM Racing - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RSM Racing
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:22 AM
Has anyone dealt with this compnay at all? What was your experience like?? I ask because I ordered an upper motor mount on September 29th and I received an email from them saying it would be shipped early this week, October 3nd or 3rd and when it shipped I would receive another email containing the shipping tracking number. Well, as of today I have received nothing from them and I cannot get through on their telephone line nor have they returned an email I sent them asking about my order this morning. At this point, I'm not really worried yet, I would just like to know if anyone has bought items from them and what their experience dealing with them was like. Thanx.

Re: RSM Racing
Thursday, October 06, 2005 7:24 AM
RSM has been around for a long, long time. Have no fear.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:01 AM
Thanx John, I'm just having a hell of time getting ahold of them now, so I was starting to wonder, that's all.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:10 AM
RSM Canada? Or RSM USA (aka High Rev Motorsports)?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:32 AM
lets hope he contacted canada

Thursday, October 06, 2005 8:40 AM
rsm is a great company, i ordered an s/c kit from them not too long ago. i sent them an email late last week and they only got back to me a few days ago. they're probably having some kind of delay but don't worry, they've got a great rep. and they're knowledgeable people.

Blown.
Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:19 AM
Do not fear they will come through for you.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:26 AM
I bought my crank pulley from them. Great people. No fear with them whatsoever.

I'll have a sig someday....................
Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:14 AM
Same here. Ordered a crank pulley, received it in about 1 1/2 weeks. I consider them reputable.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:31 AM
Got two throttle bodies from them and they are repitable.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:32 AM
Yes, it was RSM Canada, I think they are in Mississauga. All the good thigns you guys are saying are really leading me towards not worrying about my order. I guess I'll just have to be a little more patient. Thanks for the info guys!

Thursday, October 06, 2005 5:01 PM
Don't sweat it.
From my experiecne with Canada shiped good to/from.
It always takes at least a week to get stuff from Canada or stuff ot get too there.
Even if its just a letter.

And being on the eastcoast you wouldn't think so.

If you don't it by Monday then try contacting.
I'm sure fols on here can help out too.

-M

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:46 PM
...rsm is a GREAT company, ive ordered 3 different times from them (nelson is nice, but all their employees are knowledgeable). it does take a little time to get it, as i think it gets held up a day or 2 at the border for customs, but no worries. one thing...most of their stuff is signature required on delivery, so MAKE SURE you are there, if you can. i played tag with the ups driver for 3 days once.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Friday, October 07, 2005 7:34 AM
This product is coming from Mississauga so there will be no worries about customs. Anyways, I finally got the tracking number this morning and according to Fed Ex, it will be delivered today, so no more worries.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:40 AM
Hmmm....customcartuner.com has the same motor mounts for cheaper, and they were in stock last time I emailed them. They are from Canada as well.
Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:18 AM
Well if you ordered them 9/29th that was a thurs, your sale problably would have been processed on 9/30 or 10/3. You worried 3 days later? Just chill they will be fine I heard good things about them.

Warning: Several things: your signature is too wide (500x200 limit), the smileys jerking off is
inappropriate and the file size of your signature exceeds the 80k limit. Please change it
before you post again.
Expires: Saturday, October 8, 2005 9:31 PM PT
Saturday, October 08, 2005 8:21 AM
They are a great company. I have there stage one SC kit on my car there where delays in shipping but only because things are a lot tighter now since 911.Craig Lewis is no longer with them he was great to deal with he would even call from his home to follow up but I,m sure the guys there will do there best to make sure your happy.

Thats Him Officer The WICKED One.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:19 PM
same here good experience with them , very fast shipping to my door
Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:46 PM
I've had great experience with there parts but not with there custom work... they messed up so much stuff that I had to redo everything..... I had my turbo kit "finished" there.... but actually all it did there was get messed up...
so again parts are great.... they are knowledgable about there parts but not for custom work.... they just don't have the shop for it.... they couldn't even do my downpipe......
good luck

Lee

JDM Civic Hatch
14.224 @ 102.01MPH @ 5.5psi.... 2.3 60'
Next: Civic JDM B16a2 w/GSR LSD Turbo - Goal 300whp 1400lbs...
Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:06 AM
They are great in my opinion also.....but a lit' expensive.......like their elbow intake: $200.00 us dollar!!!! thats crazy......so I think they are expensive....

Proud Member of the J-Body Org

"I love my cavys just like i love my mamis!!!!!!!"
http://members.cardomain.com/perucavy
Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:46 PM
I've never bouight anything from them, but I've been to their shop a few times, even hosted a show at their complex. Don't worry, they won't jip you or anything, they got some good people workin there

1996 Chevrolet Cavalier SOLD | 2002 BMW 330i SOLD | 2004 BMW 645i

Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:31 PM
they are great to deal with. I've had so-so success with the now defunct RSM-USA but not from RSM-Canada. Yes they've been around since at least 2000 ( the year I bought my Z, that's when I found them). I ordered my TB from USA. I waited and waited, and waited. I finally called Canada. They got me my TB in 2 days after I called them because I waited so long. Get this....they airshipped my TB!!

Monday, October 10, 2005 6:31 PM
As long as they dont dick me around with my current project to up my boost I will love them otherwise I wont have much faith but we shall see

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search