officially premium. :) - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
officially premium. :)
Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:20 AM
...thought i'd bite the bullet. i do have a lot of love for the website and community...so id thought id support. thanks for all of o=your help and everything so far, guys.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.

Re: officially premium. :)
Saturday, October 15, 2005 5:22 AM
Wow I wish I could be Premium Just 1 day so I can see what it is all of the rave. :sigh:

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:35 AM
just don't go into AG thinking your hot ish...otherwise people will hate on you so fast that you'll regret being premium...

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:43 AM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:just don't go into AG thinking your hot ish...otherwise people will hate on you so fast that you'll regret being premium...

valid point...you gotta suck some dick to get anywhere around here....

Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:04 AM
haha, that or you gotta be there for a while without pissing people off. i was one of the original AG posters when it first opened up and i still get crap every now and then...

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:18 AM
DropTopPaul wrote:
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:just don't go into AG thinking your hot ish...otherwise people will hate on you so fast that you'll regret being premium...

no paul, that was just you that had to do that...

Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:57 AM
cannon fodder wrote:
DropTopPaul wrote:

yea i dont remember having to do that either

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:35 AM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:yea i dont remember having to do that either

well, that's cause we had to drug you into submission... but that's all i can say about it.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:09 PM
WHats AG?

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:13 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:
cannon fodder wrote:
DropTopPaul wrote:

yea i dont remember having to do that either

i got jipped

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:13 PM
you seriously don't know what the Anything Goes Forum is?

GO PATS!!!

Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:15 PM
Nope.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:17 PM
in a subforum of Off Topic. go into off topic and you'll see it.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:39 PM
cannon fodder wrote:
DropTopPaul wrote:

HAHA WE TRICKED YOU!!!!!!

Neutiquam erro.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 1:59 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:haha, that or you gotta be there for a while without pissing people off. i was one of the original AG posters when it first opened up and i still get crap every now and then...

x2

Sunday, October 16, 2005 9:39 PM
AG is a waste of bandwidth. and AAG... dont even get me started...

Monday, October 17, 2005 10:20 AM
yeah AG really is a waste. but as for getting liked it has to do with how long youve been on hear and how not orignal your car is. if you want to be liked all you have to do is be a drone and for your car well you have to have subtle wheels, no wing (rember bodykits carbonfiber and neons dont do anything for cars but wings doe less for you.)and absoutoly no viynals of any kind. now there are exceptions the longer you have been on hear the more you can get away with. seriuosly you no dave the guy wo runs this sight hes got a cav with stick on hood scoops and non matching rims and to top it all off a 6 foot wing. but no one can make fun of him because he's a level 87 orgster.

but In all seriousness the org is more coroupt then @!#$ boxing. If your here for anything more then the cars your wasting your time. dont get me wrong Ive made my fair share of freinds on the org from meets and threads. its just that people on hear can be asshats.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Monday, October 17, 2005 10:40 AM
Jcavi wrote:yeah AG really is a waste. but as for getting liked it has to do with how long youve been on hear and how not orignal your car is. if you want to be liked all you have to do is be a drone and for your car well you have to have subtle wheels, no wing (rember bodykits carbonfiber and neons dont do anything for cars but wings doe less for you.)and absoutoly no viynals of any kind. now there are exceptions the longer you have been on hear the more you can get away with. seriuosly you no dave the guy wo runs this sight hes got a cav with stick on hood scoops and non matching rims and to top it all off a 6 foot wing. but no one can make fun of him because he's a level 87 orgster.

but In all seriousness the org is more coroupt then @!#$ boxing. If your here for anything more then the cars your wasting your time. dont get me wrong Ive made my fair share of freinds on the org from meets and threads. its just that people on hear can be asshats.

wow, sounds like you had a pretty bad experience... im glad everyone else doesn't feel the same way as you do, otherwise this place would really suck.

Monday, October 17, 2005 11:55 AM
this is a great place to learn stuff, ask questions and buy stuff for your ride... don't diss it...

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Monday, October 17, 2005 12:54 PM
yea this site is pretty good for info... i have learned a lot from this place and how the jbody works etc... but i still wont pay for it..

Monday, October 17, 2005 3:09 PM
well your loss.... i was more than happy to pay the 15 or 25 bucks that it cost me....
ooohhh big money to suport it.... !!!

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav

Monday, October 17, 2005 3:12 PM
Why do u need to post you went premium? I hope you don't post everytime u buy underwear!

1996 Chevrolet Cavalier SOLD | 2002 BMW 330i SOLD | 2004 BMW 645i
Monday, October 17, 2005 4:00 PM
cannon fodder wrote:
Jcavi wrote:yeah AG really is a waste. but as for getting liked it has to do with how long youve been on hear and how not orignal your car is. if you want to be liked all you have to do is be a drone and for your car well you have to have subtle wheels, no wing (rember bodykits carbonfiber and neons dont do anything for cars but wings doe less for you.)and absoutoly no viynals of any kind. now there are exceptions the longer you have been on hear the more you can get away with. seriuosly you no dave the guy wo runs this sight hes got a cav with stick on hood scoops and non matching rims and to top it all off a 6 foot wing. but no one can make fun of him because he's a level 87 orgster.

wow, sounds like you had a pretty bad experience... im glad everyone else doesn't feel the same way as you do, otherwise this place would really suck.

oh come on do you really think that I hated that much I would have droped 20 dollars to support the site. I could give to @!#$s about AG I did it because of how much I loved the site not to mention I kept running out of posts. @!#$ 50 limit. but in all seriousness I think is a bit on the nazi side Of what is consided acceptable material. people flip out for the dumbest things not to mention most of the times its to hear them selves talk.
(kind of what Im doing now)

but to beat a dead horse and to prove my point Notice how the least arguments take place where the most knowldge is needed to make a decent point I.E. boost forum. but fights break out all over PM and VS. I think Im gonna become an investagatorial journalist.

Monday, October 17, 2005 4:01 PM
BTW I eat sleep and breathe J's and the org regardless of what goes on.

Monday, October 17, 2005 4:52 PM
StikiGreenZ wrote:Why do u need to post you went premium? I hope you don't post everytime u buy underwear!

because, sir, i thought it might be nice to know that although i could very well spend my money on other more essential items, though I do very well, i chose to make a small donation to support a website that i get a lot of valuble information as a j-body enthusiast. Just wanted to let a select few who may care that I support and amj proud to be here, to learn and to help.

Oh, and I love reading smart ass replies like yours, too.

read the sig, idiot.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search