officially premium. :) - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: officially premium. :)
Monday, October 17, 2005 8:40 PM
soul horse wrote:
StikiGreenZ wrote:Why do u need to post you went premium? I hope you don't post everytime u buy underwear!

because, sir, i thought it might be nice to know that although i could very well spend my money on other more essential items, though I do very well, i chose to make a small donation to support a website that i get a lot of valuble information as a j-body enthusiast. Just wanted to let a select few who may care that I support and amj proud to be here, to learn and to help.

Oh, and I love reading smart ass replies like yours, too.

read the sig, idiot.

well put.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:27 PM
Jcavi wrote:
soul horse wrote:
StikiGreenZ wrote:Why do u need to post you went premium? I hope you don't post everytime u buy underwear!

because, sir, i thought it might be nice to know that although i could very well spend my money on other more essential items, though I do very well, i chose to make a small donation to support a website that i get a lot of valuble information as a j-body enthusiast. Just wanted to let a select few who may care that I support and amj proud to be here, to learn and to help.

read the sig, idiot.

well put.

you're the type of person that would wear a shirt that says "i donated $xxx to hurricane katrina victims."

charity shouldn't be boasted because then it seems like you're trying to get recognition to put yourself above everyone else.

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:15 PM
Sparks (Puddin') wrote:
Jcavi wrote:
soul horse wrote:

read the sig, idiot.

well put.

you're the type of person that would wear a shirt that says "i donated $xxx to hurricane katrina victims."

charity shouldn't be boasted because then it seems like you're trying to get recognition to put yourself above everyone else.

so true. except this is not charity. I was under the assumption that j-body is more like a brotherhood, a club of sorts, and was only "advertising" that i was proud to be a member of this organization, and was doing a small act to help keep the site alive. i was sort of hoping a "welcome to the family" kinda thing, maybe even a thanks for your support, but out of 27 responses, not a one...just two people mocking me for trying to say i am proud to be here.

never mind. I withdrawn my original post. happy?

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:17 PM
for twenty bucks to a site that Will give you nothing but a new forum option a 1x5 pic that says preimium the least you can do is welcome the guy on board.

but I guess your right donateing to katrina fund is alot like spending money on website.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:30 PM
Jcavi wrote:for twenty bucks to a site that Will give you nothing but a new forum option a 1x5 pic that says preimium the least you can do is welcome the guy on board.

but I guess your right donateing to katrina fund is alot like spending money on website.

let me tell you guys something. i dont care about the boards special features (minus the additional posts ill be able to make...i always try to make helpful posts, in my humble opinion, and dont flame others. im no mechanic nor car guru, but i know a little and like to share if i think someone will benefit). and God knows I am not going premium as a status symbol for all all of the cynical people who may try to criticize me for doing so. i just wanted to say, by supporting the website, thanks for all, this is a small, insignifcant contribution, but just wanted to do what i can to keep it up. instead, i get people telling me i shouldnt "brag" about going premium. if i wanted to brag, id brag about making 75k a year, having a beautiful gf, owning my home, and being in great shape. but thats childish.

YES IM PROUD TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBER. I like this website, and i like most of the members, i like to help people if they have a ? and i know the andswer, and im proud to own a cavalier. So flame on, haters...after all, im just "bragging" that im being "charitable."

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:37 PM
I'm proud that my belly hasn't grown out past my dick yet.

You know what else?

I'M PREMIUM TOO, SO PISS OFF, HATERS!!!!

Welcome to the org. I thought you were new to premium, not new to the org.

Neutiquam erro.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:58 PM
Frank the Tank, baby!!! wrote:I'm proud that my belly hasn't grown out past my dick yet.

You know what else?

I'M PREMIUM TOO, SO PISS OFF, HATERS!!!!

Welcome to the org. I thought you were new to premium, not new to the org.

lmao. thanks frank. im new to premium, fairly the new to the org (coupla months or so). but regardelss, thanks for the welcome.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:06 PM
I give you some credit It took me a year and a half before I took the plunge.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:12 PM
No i'm premium problem. i'm premium You'll i'm premium enjoy i'm premium not i'm premium having i'm premium to i'm premium watch i'm premium your i'm premium post i'm premium count i'm premium and i'm premium getting i'm premium into i'm premium some i'm premium good i'm premium swearing i'm premium matches i'm premium with i'm premium the i'm premium other i'm premium AG'ers. i'm premium Just i'm premium be i'm premium prepared i'm premium to i'm premium catch i'm premium some i'm premium @!#$ i'm premium for i'm premium being i'm premium a i'm premium newb!!!

Neutiquam erro.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:14 AM
you have entirly to much time on your hands.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search