06 bash suggestions - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
06 bash suggestions
Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:33 PM
Ok, so after the bash it was said that there might not be one next year. For all of you who actually want one in years to come... do you have any suggestions??

I don't know about anyone else, but I have fun at the bash and I don't want to see it go. Also, would anyone be willing to help with stuff. I'm just curious.

What did you like, what didn't you like? Try to keep it nice so we can keep this post going... make it for the better for everyone.

I know a big complaint of Tim is that he looses a lot of money, and a big complaint of perticipants is that they think he keeps the money. So, what if we up the registration fee a little bit (we do get a lot out of it... a time to run our cars, a show entry, freebies, etc) and anything extra Tim donates somewhere and proves it in some way? I donno... I have a lot more but I just want to see what everyone else says.

Re: 06 bash suggestions
Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:43 PM
isn't there a forum dedicated to the bash?

pirates kick ninja asses, f00
Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:46 PM
If it's on the .org, I donno where it is and I'm sure this will be moved. If it's not then I was wanting people on the .org's suggestions.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:48 PM
http://www.gmsmallcarbash.com/

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search