CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, October 21, 2005 10:08 AM
You guys could pull a Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back on 'em all. Everyone who has scammed in the past - just fly to their house and beat the ever living crap out of them

Best of luck to ya man, I hope you get your money in the end - and this ass clown gets thrown in a pound-me-in-the-ass penetrationiary.. err.. I mean penitentiary

Friday, October 21, 2005 10:55 AM
thanks guys! thanks ill keep u all posted on what happens.i hope i get him

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:01 AM
hey i was telling the guy that i hadnt received the packages yet so right now he just thinks i havent gotten them that way he wont think im after him just yet. anyways hes sended me a couple of emails telling me hes sorry about the kit not getting there in time and how i should just wait a few more days and i will get it. now hes just pissing me off. and i want to mess him up even more.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:07 AM
cavipower1 wrote:hey i was telling the guy that i hadnt received the packages yet so right now he just thinks i havent gotten them that way he wont think im after him just yet.

but yet you have this thread on the org and he has a tracking number

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:23 AM
^ ^ ^ true, but the guy that scammed him hasnt posted in the past 30 days so im sure he doesnt come on here too much.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:00 PM
Im in Philly to Feasterville give me an address ill put this guys nutz in a sling and have him hand you the nitrous kit on a silver platter-
Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:14 AM
J-body lynch mob... nice

I wonder which would scare him more... a criminal record...(for something SO stupid) or getting the @!#$ kicked out of him...

Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:47 AM
i'm about an hoour from philly so if you need anyone to take this dikk to sunday school i'm youre man. i'll fukk that guy-up 5 ways tuh sunday. it really pisses me off to see people getting rippes off and getting dicked over. theres no reason for it and this guy needs the living sh!t kicked out of him and i have a good half-a-mind to do it. sorry u ripped-off man and i really truely hope u get you're money back.if i find that pr!ck he's gonna be one hurting unit, i promise. every morning when he gets out of bed and grabs his crutches to hobble to his wheelchair, he's gonna think of me and all the times he dicked over good people who work hard for their money just like you.hope all goes well for ya and if u need any help let me know, i'm on her almost everyday.

People say that what doesn't kill you in this life
will make you stronger. I'm not sure if that is true
or not, but i do know one thing-You have to learn from
it and it has to make you better.......it has to.......

Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:52 AM
I wouldnt even call the cops, Just roll to his house steal his car, take your nitrous kit from it (plus his subs, intake .etc...) then send him an email saying you received the nitrous kit through the mail and it was nice doing business with him.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:53 PM
LOL nastycav... that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!

NO...it's NOT a freakin' Honda!!!
Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:18 PM
lets hang him cant stand that @!#$

Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:24 PM
Im an hour away and up for the drive when can we get you your stuff

I hate people like this its @!#$ty when you pay for something and never get it

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:53 AM
thanks guys for the offers but i wouldnt want to get all of u involved and maybe something happen to one of you. if u think that you would want to help me out like this its cool ill give you the address but if would hurt me to think that you might get hurt or something bad happen to one of you all just because you were trying to help me and yet you dont even know me. but like i said its up to you all. thanks for all the help and everything im gonna see what happens and hope everything goes well

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:54 AM
How did you pay for everything?

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:54 AM

Friday, October 28, 2005 10:00 AM

Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:24 PM
what do you mean? i paid for it with a money order for the shipping and a check for the actual nitrous kit.

Monday, October 31, 2005 6:13 AM
If you paid with a cheque, contact your bank and ask how you can reverse that cheque. So you were a victim of fraud and you want that cheque refunded. It may or may not happen.

Either way, if you paid with a cheque, you obviously have his information so that's a start.
Also, your bank will have all of his information, like his banking information and when he cashed that cheque.
Just explain the story to them, they should be able to help you out.

I know up here in Canada, the banks are pretty good about refunding money in situations like that.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:05 AM
Shaner wrote:If you paid with a cheque, contact your bank and ask how you can reverse that cheque. So you were a victim of fraud and you want that cheque refunded. It may or may not happen.

Either way, if you paid with a cheque, you obviously have his information so that's a start.
Also, your bank will have all of his information, like his banking information and when he cashed that cheque.
Just explain the story to them, they should be able to help you out.

I know up here in Canada, the banks are pretty good about refunding money in situations like that.

ummm.....check? damn canadians im just playin

well since everyone else seems up for a bashing, im only like 10-12 hours away, im up for a good road trip to go get your nitrious, if you need me, let me know

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:17 AM
10 hours away and i haven't kicked the @!#$ out of anyone for a while. btw next time you spend 550 on a wet kit look around first. summit racing has one brand new shipped for 600

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:35 PM
well i know better now. and i already contacted the bank and i think i might be able to get my money back. what sucks now is someone has some prostreet coilovers for 400 and im skeptical about getting them so i will probably just wait and get some tein s techs and kyb agx's cuz im skeptical about the classifieds now. thanks

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:56 PM
don't be skeptical about it just look into it more see if they post check their friends if you want. use a credit card and paypal to help make it safe. your credit card will always get you your money back.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:41 AM
/\ /\ /\ Hes right "F" everything else only use your credit card as they'll get the money back for you and they also have lawers to handle these sorts of ass nugets.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:11 AM
i say beat his a$$ anyways......

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Monday, January 09, 2006 7:19 PM
well this asshat just made a post about what to buy with my money and it pisses me off! i sold my perfectly good dirtbike to buy this and now have nothing except some dirtbike with a blown engine that i bought even though i had a great bike before, just pisses me off the type of ppl there are

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search