High Rev Motorsports get blown down by Katrina? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
High Rev Motorsports get blown down by Katrina?
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:27 AM
So I ordered me a nice little alluminum flywheel the other day from them, and then their site stops working very good (about a week ago) and my account still hasn't been charged. No response what so ever to e-mails, my order still says "processing", and when I try to call them, the number is disconnected? What in the sam hell is going on!!! I NEED THIS FLYWHEEL LAST WEEK TO BUILD THE DAMN ENGINE and here I am with my thumb up my ass!!!

If anyone knows wtf is up with them please enlighten me...

22 miles per gallon and dropping fast...

Re: High Rev Motorsports get blown down by Katrina
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:30 AM
Quote:

I NEED THIS FLYWHEEL LAST WEEK TO BUILD THE DAMN ENGINE and here I am with my thumb up my ass!!!

Sure hope you are enjoying that nice adventure there.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:27 AM
They are closed.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:41 AM
if you want a flywheel talk to karo@carcustoms.net

highrev is BELLY UP

no longer in business , make sure and call your CC company and tell them to block any purchase from high rev

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:42 AM
Out of business, I sure hope you never get charged.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:49 AM
lol with all these post about high rev closing down it amazing me the amount of people still buying from them. their close, you will not recieve your product

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:58 AM
Proof positive that jsut because someone has a website doesn't mean they're legit. Hell, Rick had SEVERAL websites. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be saying this about High Rev, but @!#$ happens I guess.

I just don't understand the concept of letting go of my hard earned money before I'm SURE I know where it's going and that I'm going to GET what I pay for.

RESEARCH PEOPLE! It's not that hard! This forum is an excellent resource, and it would have taken one search and about 5 seconds of reading to learn they were closed. This is NOT breaking news.

Hope you get your money back, and I hope this will be a lesson for you next time.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:39 AM
Email us we can get you the fidanza flywheel and it is in stock!

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:50 AM
The answer was right here the whole time:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/search.php?f=1&search=high+rev&globalsearch=0&match=1&date=0&threadtype=1&fldsubject=1

Next time, use it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search