Another J owner moving on... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another J owner moving on...
Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:25 AM
To a F-body... I've had a 2002 Camaro Z28 for about 10 months now... Was going to keep the Z24, but I think it's time for me to move on... It's been fun here, learned alot in my time here and accomplished alot with the car... Not as much as most, but my budget wasn't nearly as big... In the Z24: took 1st in a car show, 2nd in an AutoX, and went 14.6 on Nitrous... Attended the '04 Bash in Ohio...

I also started J-Bodies of Memphis (JBM.CC) which at one time had 20 J-body enthusiasts... I'm glad I started here and I will continue to check back from time to time...

I wanted a Camaro for a long time and could never afford it... Finally got to a point where I could get one so I did...

Then the radio was stolen out of the Cavalier and that combined with my focus on fixing up the Z28 stole the heart I had for the Z24, so it's time to move on...

Thanks to everyone here!! It's been a blast!

Post Edited (10-20-05 5:28 AM)

1998 Cavalier Z24
2002 Camaro Z28

Re: Another J owner moving on...
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:47 AM
Man it is a shame to see you go. Good luck with the Z28. don't go and mess up the rear wheel like you did the Cav j/k . let see some pics of thr Camaro

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:06 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1462330

Make sure you look in my registry too...

1998 Cavalier Z24
2002 Camaro Z28
Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:39 PM
G L

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search