EVER HEARD OF RKsport ???? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
EVER HEARD OF RKsport ????
Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:52 AM
Ok so here is the deal this company called rk sport offered me a sponsorship ? whats up with this should i be taking it or what kind of steps should i approach?
55% payed on all parts ordered
$10,000 contract
thease are the specs and all parts have to be bought thru them only what should i do take it or have a little bit of caution about it ??

Re: EVER HEARD OF RKsport ????
Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:03 AM
Ive heard of a lot of companies, Never heard of them. Weird
ARE YOU @!#$ KIDDING ME?? I HOPE THIS GUY IS KIDDING

Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:06 AM

pirates kick ninja asses, f00
Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:11 AM
I find it hard to believe RKSport offered you a sponsorship.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:16 AM
find it hard to beleive as well... i've bought alot from them and opened the account for the dealership i worked for. and they will only look at your application and want alot of back ground on you and the car as well. so i call on this cause they dont go to you for sponsorship you go to them and kiss their butts...
Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:17 AM
LOL well I just got my first laugh of the day
Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:20 AM

I find it hard to believe as well. I know a girl on here was claiming that she was also sponsored by RK on other boards she belonged to and her car was pretty much stock.....

-Erin

Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:27 AM
Probly means RicKs Sports some local sporting goods store that wants him to were golf shoes and put a bill board on his roof. I say go for it!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:39 AM
Well IF they did offer you one definatly go for it. They are a legitimate company.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:26 AM
did they offer you like a 3% discount on shipping or something? lol

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:34 AM
ok @!#$s why the @!#$ would you come up in her with your stupid @!#$ comments actuall thanks because this obviously means it is a kick ass sponsorship wow sucks to be a loser fags want a copy of the contract the bitchs stfu or get out @!#$ amatures

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:36 AM
and just for the mark bitch i did go to them with my car i had to enter a app with all my info and pics so quit being jealous stupid faggot, so can you tell me do you feel good knowing everyone thinks your actually a queer or ooops i gusse i just let that out queers dont deserve to be in a z24
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:37 AM
Amatures?

OK since you obviously didn't even know who RKSport is (and they are about the biggest supplier of GM aftermarket parts), I wouldn't be talking.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:39 AM
Oh and let's see some pics of your hot ride.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:39 AM
and also why dont you quit stealling other peoples pics of there cavalier and take a pic of your own for your signature, isnt that the point of a signature?? ok wait thats right your cavalier is probally,..... wait do you even own a car, or do you still drive a trash can???
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:43 AM
uh

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:44 AM
HAHAHA

What a loser, I guess that's what you get when you are barely wet behind the ears out of high school

Better shape up and realize who is who on this forum n00b!

................Which car will hit 400 whp first???................
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:45 AM
REDGOTE
look dude you got a pic of what gto that is enough for me nat to even talk to you.. what a piece of @!#$ that just took my view on you form 0 to shouldnt be alive..... i dont have pics right now, not to metion you really want pics of a car with primer and the molding process of a kit?? i would rather wait to see the finished product dont worrie bitch its comming you will get your pics when its done you can check my sig. not to mention i bet it is just a fake and thats why i had to pay fees to have a firm write up the contract for rksport, @!#$ man i dont have any reason to be sitting here explaing my self to a pontiac lover man @!#$ off quit posting un less you have a answer to the question i have found that is 90 % of all your posts all you do is talk @!#$ > so my friend your a @!#$ talker so shut your @!#$ mouth or back up
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:48 AM
wow i came to this site cause i heard people know what they are talking about but being a ase certified mechanic you all dont know @!#$ your just like thease lttle kids that come up to me and talk about how they are running 15 lbs boost on a stock head and its never going to blow the gasket because they have some "super Gasket" wow you guys are really just stupid little racer want ta be's suck it up maybe some day you will grow up and be a hot wheels designer
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:49 AM
that's funny stuff

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:50 AM
wow.....newb's

gotta love em

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:52 AM
i like how you all think that jbo is a huge awsome power driving club, its a @!#$ fourm site get over your selfs i feel like im back in high school, w/e what a bunch of retards
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:53 AM
jake larsen wrote:and also why dont you quit stealling other peoples pics of there cavalier and take a pic of your own for your signature, isnt that the point of a signature?? ok wait thats right your cavalier is probally,..... wait do you even own a car, or do you still drive a trash can???

are you talking to me? you must be new...
those are pics of my car... the supercharger? nope, thats not mine, thats my dream for the car... but that car there, thats definatly mine, and tons of people here can back that up. you want to see the car looking even better than in my sig? look at the hotbodies page, if you even know what that is... dont get on here making ridiculous sponsorship claims and then threaten and cuss-out the veterans of the site. thats not going to win you any support or loyalty on the site. you're making yourself look like an idiot. stop before everybody hates you and your thread gets locked.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:55 AM
This is pretty funny. Maybe he was offered a sponsorship, and maybe he wasn't, but after this little display here, I wouldn't be surprised if any offered were now rescinded.

Anyone with any affiliations with RK Sport would be embarassed to have this yahoo representing them and would likely send a note to them indicating such.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:56 AM
1. I can't believe you're even asking if anyone has ever heard of RKSport..
2. You don't have any pictures of your ride at all..? Did you drive all the way to RKSports home base location with your car and point a gun at their heads demanding sponsorship?
3. Yes, I would like to see your car in it's current condition. No one here judges a car badly that is in the process of being built / a project car. We love to see step-by-step pictures of your creation.
4. "Pontiac Lover".. you ARE aware that the Cavalier is NOT the only J-body.. aren't you..?
5. I just thought this was particularly funny.. "and also why dont you quit stealling other peoples pics of there cavalier and take a pic of your own for your signature, isnt that the point of a signature??" Other peoples' pictures of their cavalier.. and it's a GTO in the signature.. nice one.

Piece of advice..

Think, re-read and think some more before you click 'Post'

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search