EVER HEARD OF RKsport ???? - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: EVER HEARD OF RKsport ????
Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:59 AM
jake larsen wrote:you really want pics of a car with primer and the molding process of a kit??

That's enough for me to throw a BS flag. RK wouldn't sponsor a car that doesn't already look good.

I would give you some good comments on your progress and wish you luck with the sponsorship, but you're a complete jackass, so piss off, loser.

Neutiquam erro.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:01 AM
first of all you dont talk and post pics about what you dont have (supercharger) okay get over it dont advertisie something for your car you dont have as for the sponsorship this unfortently i hate to burst your bubble but it is real if it wasnt i would have said right off the bat i am sponored by them right know i submitted a app they called me back offered to to me yold me i have to atted 4 events a year take photos.... now that is why i said dose any one know who thease people are i hjave never heard of them before hint... thats why i asked if you want a copy of the contract i will sign in a day ill will put it in my sig to "prove" it i dont give a @!#$ what you guys think about my car, i grew up with simply a need for speed not for a win want to be cool stupid @!#$, i dont give a @!#$ about approval you quit being all high and might and answer my questions or quit posting i know know from your reactons it is a good company so i belive after work i will go home sign the contract pay the contaract fees and see how it goes so if you want to keep talking @!#$ go for it or be immature and have the last word to say i am a fag or a liar go for it idc i got what i want thanks jake
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:02 AM
RKSport wouldn't be in their right mind to keep their offer with you now. Way to earn and lose your sponsorship within 2 hours.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:04 AM
w/e all you dont mean @!#$ to me i didnt dog on them at all and for 2 i got it and thats that so go ahead and keep crying about im out peace-------------
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:05 AM
Wait.. you just called a Pontiac a piece of @!#$? You do know you're Cavalier is the same EXACT thing as a Pontiac Sunfire right?

But yes, RKSport is a good company, a lot of people on here have dealed with them. The reason people started getting on your case is because you made it sound like RKSport came to you, because seemed to not know who they were at all. Then they just continued because you freaked out.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:06 AM
well it was a simple question
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:07 AM
Well we all wish you the best of luck.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:08 AM
They must've sponsored you for your awesome english comprehension abilities.

Ok, let me see if I understand all this correctly..

In closing, you applied for sponsorship from a company you have never heard before - without pictures of your car; and they naturally agreed to sponsor you.

I think I found a copy of the letter you sent them, how convenient! Here it is!

"Deer RKSpotrs

My nam e isja ke, I hav nevr herd of yore copmany befor butt I was wantgni you two sponsor me beacuse my car is realy awsom and you wil like my car if you giv me som sponorsihp......... if you do not right me back i will driv to yore copmany and shute the plcae up so it is in yo're bets intrest to sopnsor me thnks hav a good daye bye.

yore freeind jkae"

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:12 AM
wow and the @!#$ retard has to keep going wtf man shut your mouth your really going to try to use miss typing against me ok let me make this clear I DONT KNOW HOW TO TYPE I AM A @!#$ RETARD I AM LYING OK now making you feel good i am going on once again to go try to make this work thanks for the last post ass @!#$
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:13 AM
all though now after reading that that is pretty @!#$ funny i retract my previous stmt for are totaly awesome how did you get that way help me out please i want to be cool 2
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:14 AM
^^^^LMFAO, this kid must be like 12. lets see some pics of that fly ride newb.

i hate to use the term"newb" on someone, but holy christ is this kid retarded. better get out the english dictionary before you post back. then ,maybe we can understand what it is that you're trying to say.

Fred Ohlson "The people that devised this cruel attempt
at acceptance and fame burn in there honda civics"

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:17 AM
wow w/e yo like i said the fags are trying to have the last word go ahead , once it is done you can look at the pics all day but i am looking foward to you seeing a picture of the contract w/e yo shut up or quit posting
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:18 AM
Only thing I'm wondering is if you didn't know if RKSport was a legitimate company why would you put an application in to them in the first place? I personally don't care if you're sponsored by them or not, because I'm sure an RK rep will end up seeing your act in this thread and you won't be offered one anymore.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:19 AM
REDGOTE (ROBZ IL CAV) wrote:Well we all wish you the best of luck.

Rob

I don't

Rest in Piss you Cocksucker

How about we forward this thread on over to RkSport and see what they have to say

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:20 AM
What a douchebag!!! Just as I suspected... he's only 18. Go figure.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:22 AM
J TO ENVY wrote: What a douchebag!!! Just as I suspected... he's only 18. Go figure.

agreed

Heather - anghellic wrote:Only thing I'm wondering is if you didn't know if RKSport was a legitimate company why would you put an application in to them in the first place? I personally don't care if you're sponsored by them or not, because I'm sure an RK rep will end up seeing your act in this thread and you won't be offered one anymore.

agreed

this thread is funnier than hell

gotta love newbie's

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:23 AM
huh, for someone who just got offered a sponsership from rksport, i would figure you would have pics of the this kik everyones ass on JBO car or a cardomain site or something. damn 16 year old newbs that think they can show everyone how retarded they are.
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:25 AM
frankly if he says he's signing the contract in one day then lets see it

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:26 AM
If you really do have a sponsorship with RKsport... be careful. because i remember reading the terms of sponsorship with rksport back when i consider applying. the reason i didnt go through with it is because if they for any reason at all (completly up to their descretion) are not 100% satisfied with you, your car, or your show results, they will not only yank your sponsorship, but bill you for all parts given. which means if they give you $3,000 worth of free stuff to show in their name, and you perform horribly, miss a show, dont go to enough shows, or use the word "FAGS" in the same sentence with their name, you get a $3,000 bill.
By the way... did you use "w/e" in your application process?
Rksport is a damn fine and reputable company who JBO owes a lot to for its existance. The last thing they need is a clown acting out in their name. They dont need sponsors to stay in business, especially ones they can't count on. They have enough of a sales reputation and enough vender connections that they would not be hesitant to drop you for any reasons, big or small, that would effect their company in negative ways.
Rksport has been notified of your behavior.

Tony (khanduras) wrote:
"Deer RKSpotrs

My nam e isja ke, I hav nevr herd of yore copmany befor butt I was wantgni you two sponsor me beacuse my car is realy awsom and you wil like my car if you giv me som sponorsihp......... if you do not right me back i will driv to yore copmany and shute the plcae up so it is in yo're bets intrest to sopnsor me thnks hav a good daye bye.

yore freeind jkae"

Funniest post in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neutiquam erro.

................Which car will hit 400 whp first???................

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:27 AM
LowFire wrote:

2nd funniest post in this thread

has anyone fowarded this to rk sport yet ??

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:28 AM
Ok, sorry I'm back.. I had to break out the 'idiot to english' dictionary from storage. If my translation is correct, here is what he was REALLY saying the past few posts..

"Meanwhile, Advance Sergeant Carl Harris, leader of the attack squadron now
in orbit over Skylon 4, had more important things to think about than the
neuroses of an air-headed asthmatic bimbo named Laurie with whom he had
spent one sweaty night over a year ago. "A.S. Harris to Geostation 17," he
said into his transgalactic communicator. "Polar orbit established. No sign
of resistance so far..." But before he could sign off a bluish particle beam
flashed out of nowhere and blasted a hole through his ship's cargo bay. The
jolt from the direct hit sent him flying out of his seat and across the
cockpit."

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:28 AM
Hey yallz

Anyone ever heard of Nismo??

I got this fat sponzershizzip from Nismo for my fly tC yo. But Ill never heard of diz company, anyone know if theyz on the come up homeslices???

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:29 AM
ok go 4 it fag i bet you just conviently kno just the person to send it too huh?? wow, for one it was a company called sport compact pro who called me and offered the sponsor ship with rksport, not them their selfs i havent talked to rk sport hints thats why i said who is this company and i didnt know, you guys have posted so much stupid @!#$ your twisting this , once again im out yo you do what ever you want and im sure youll send this to them because if they read how you guy fight they would make sure none of you ever were sponsord so do what you wish hope all of you get over freaking out and im sure some dumb ass will post something stupid after this again just watch some one will , and good luck in all yur races if you even race or show or / w/e it is you think you may do later----
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search