New domestic driver mag - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New domestic driver mag
Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:48 PM
Just got the new issue of Domestic Driver. I have to say that I was a little disappointed with the coverage of the GM Small Car Bash. Only stats were from the show. Where are the racing stats?

Re: New domestic driver mag
Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:55 PM
The new issue is out....sweet cant wait till I get home so I can read it

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Friday, October 21, 2005 3:37 PM
zsquee24 wrote:Just got the new issue of Domestic Driver. I have to say that I was a little disappointed with the coverage of the GM Small Car Bash. Only stats were from the show. Where are the racing stats?

I am going to have to come over and check that out or you can bring it with you if you come over this weekend.

Friday, October 21, 2005 7:55 PM
Anyone knows where I can get that magazine in the chicago area?

stock '00 2200 cavy
Saturday, October 22, 2005 3:12 AM
its not a real magazine.. its pretty much the .org 2 months ago printed out on paper.. i think the site is domesticdriver.com but ur not going to find it in local stores.
Saturday, October 22, 2005 7:26 AM
Sdime5 wrote:its not a real magazine.. its pretty much the .org 2 months ago printed out on paper..

I can tell you've never even seen a copy of it.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 3:13 PM
umm yea i actually got the first few.. but by the time the magazine was printed and out the feature cars was totally different and it to me is basicly what i said.. the .org 2 months ago.. (stuff that was going on back 2-3 months ago)
Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:36 PM
I was very happy. I'm on the cover! LOL

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search