Ripped off by WILLIAM WELCH - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ripped off by WILLIAM WELCH
Friday, October 21, 2005 12:14 AM
I paypaled him 150 bucks for a front bumper, two weeks later no bumper, three weeks later no bumper! He claimed he was to busy at work to ship it so I ask for a refund and he stopped e-mailing! I file a claim with paypal and he never responds to that So it was desided in my favor, I got a whole damn 28 bucks back!!!!!!!!! Paypal says the case is closed! So here I sit with 28 bucks out of my origainl 150. Thanks William.

PS. dont buy from William.

Re: Ripped off by WILLIAM WELCH
Friday, October 21, 2005 12:45 AM
um, why did paypal only give you $28????

Friday, October 21, 2005 3:37 AM
^^ Same thing happened to me with a paypal claim!

I paid 90 bucks for a item....never got it.....filed a claim....and got a whopping 25 bucks back!

I called paypal and asked why I didnt get all my money, and they said that was all the seller had available at the time.....and she said be glad u got anything........lol

Car is for Sale!Supercharger kit is for sale!
Friday, October 21, 2005 4:11 AM
This is why I hate paypal!!

They make it seem like they're protecting you by using their service but all they do is nickel and dime you and then, when you actually need help, they don't do squat!

Friday, October 21, 2005 4:11 AM
boooo!

Friday, October 21, 2005 6:38 AM
Did you use a credit card to pay for it through Paypal? If you did, have them reverse the charges.

Friday, October 21, 2005 9:44 AM
I used my atm debit card, it have a visa logo on it. wonder if that will work.

Friday, October 21, 2005 10:56 AM
yeah i think it will. its supposed to be the same as a credit card too but i hope u get ur money back. same thing happened to me but for 600 so i know how u feel

Friday, October 21, 2005 11:00 AM
if i sent out $150 and only got $28 back after filing a claim, heads would roll. that's unacceptable. they need to take $150 out of his account, regardless of how little is in it. banks have overdraft protection for that reason. i wouldn't stop demanding my money back from paypal, even if i had to send e-mails every day.

Friday, October 21, 2005 11:32 AM
Don't buy from the .org unless you know them, that's what I always tell myself.

Friday, October 21, 2005 11:37 AM
Bomex03Cavalier (1CAV2NV) wrote:Don't buy from the .org unless you know them, that's what I always tell myself.

good advice!

Friday, October 21, 2005 3:06 PM
I wont do that to ya Aaron!

Friday, October 21, 2005 3:13 PM
I had to have charges reversed and I used my debit card through Paypal. I got my full amount back. I had to go through my credit union though, paypal denied the claim.

Friday, October 21, 2005 3:58 PM
aaron
why didn't you call me?
you know i work at the bank
go into your bank, and request a 'unauthorized check card' transaction
you'll get your money back
if you had an account here i'd do it for ya

Friday, October 21, 2005 7:12 PM
Bomex03Cavalier (1CAV2NV) wrote:Don't buy from the .org unless you know them, that's what I always tell myself.

Word.

-- John

Friday, October 21, 2005 7:23 PM
John Piparo wrote:

Word.

well there are ppl on the org that I would have no problem buying from ...like Phlatcav, Art, Lenko, QBE, etc. if your here allot then you get a feel for who has been hanging around for awhile too. not to dis new ppl but they have to prove themselves to be trustworthy. I sold a header to someone, I took the time from my lunch to send it, and ate on the run. in the end it really boils down to character.

Friday, October 21, 2005 10:41 PM
true

Friday, October 21, 2005 11:07 PM
i'd buy off certain people on the org, i mean the people i see post everyday and such the ones here for the long haul, but i'm carefull at best to buy off other people

1st 1st gen on air.....
Sunday, October 23, 2005 9:30 AM
Damn I can't believe he did that. He's been around here for a while.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, October 23, 2005 11:01 AM
i would be taking somebody to court if it were me. whether it be him or paypal. thats unnacceptable for paypal to claim protection and then follow through.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 12:19 PM
T2 wrote:if you had an account here i'd do it for ya

If I open an acct at your bank, will you approve a nice 0% interest loan for me?
Say, a $500,000.00 loan with 0% interest and $0.50 per month payment?

Neutiquam erro.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:32 AM
i'll see what i can do

Monday, October 24, 2005 8:43 AM
ditto! me too, just call it the JBO approval plan.

i don't care to buy much used stuff on the internet unless its local. People have a habit of misrepresentation when typing out descriptions just to try an sell it quicker. That way I can look it over an make sure its all good.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Monday, October 24, 2005 10:33 AM
Aaron, Call your bank that you used your debt card through. The bank should be able to get your money back. They are insurred for this sort of thing.

Friday, October 28, 2005 12:22 AM
yea, just like heather said, i wont buy anything unless its within a couple hours from me, and if its something i really want, then maybe a couple more hours lol.....that way i can look at, and you know they will have it and your money wont be taken away.....

that sucks tho man, like adam said, i wouldnt take any crap from them, if you paid 150 and only got 28 back, and paypal is advertising thier protection thingy, and they dont get you a full refund, that bs.....

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search