My "online" still doesn't work - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My "online" still doesn't work
Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:27 PM
Does anyone eles "online" next to there name not work? Cause mine never has. I think I've told someone about it, but I can't remember this. Can someone please fix this for me now?

Re: My
Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:42 PM
Click "Control Panel" (upper right hand corner), then "Edit My Profile".

Make sure "Allow others to see when I'm online" is checked.

Log out and back in just to be sure.

Should be OK after that.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:16 AM
Still don't work^ Sorry I'm out of post for the month so I'm using the girls acct. to post this. Maybe unlimited post in General would be nice for problems and stuff.

-Erin

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:55 AM
Its a bug in the code (which I just fixed) which is in a way your fault too. I'm betting when you log in, instead of entering 'firenv' for your username, you enter 'FireNv'. Though usernames aren't case sensitive, and it works just fine the way you do it, the online code wasn't correctly accounting for it. It is now, though.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:14 PM
Dave wrote:Its a bug in the code (which I just fixed) which is in a way your fault too. I'm betting when you log in, instead of entering 'firenv' for your username, you enter 'FireNv'. Though usernames aren't case sensitive, and it works just fine the way you do it, the online code wasn't correctly accounting for it. It is now, though.
Thanks Dave! Sorry I have to be the one that makes you do extra work, but I've just always done that upper and lower case. Guess I didn't think about that being able to be the problem.

-Erin

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search