Just wanted to say thanks JBO - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just wanted to say thanks JBO
Monday, October 17, 2005 1:49 PM
I had a great time here and I will always visit . This place has always been a second home for me and I have learned so much in my years here. My modding days are pretty much over with. Modding used to be so much fun, but now I would much rather do something else with my money. Just wanted to tell you guys to take care of yourselfs and to keep raising the bar as Jeff Young, Anthony Jones, Matt Teske, Chris Laverty, John Pipparo, Vince liotta, Brian (Z2FLIP4), Karo, Jeremy Harrington, Rob Mull, Jeremy Varner, Ian Lacey (the Ketchup), Gary Oxley (the Mustard), Ashley Becker, James Cahill, Gary Voyles, DoubleZed, Darren Delaney, Brandon Fetter, Steve (THE HATE ONE) have. Lastly to David Piasecki since this site would not exist for all of the sacrafices he made to keep this site running all of these years. Thanks to everyone here for making it a great place to visit! I wish all of you the best of luck with your projects and dreams

Re: Just wanted to say thanks JBO
Monday, October 17, 2005 3:07 PM
<-- pretend that theres a tear running down the smileys face...
awww....

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Monday, October 17, 2005 3:30 PM
WOW. This comes as a suprise. If you can get that much for it then I say do it.
Good luck man. As being some of the same age as you, can I ask what you
plan to invest the proceeds in? Might I suggest a House if you don't already
have one. That would be a VERY nice Down Payment & further reduce your
monthly payments

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do man. Sad to see you go.

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"

Monday, October 17, 2005 7:16 PM
Thanks guys! Kevin I already own a home and have been working on it for this whole summer actually. My house is what I really like customizing, because in the end when my wife and I decide to sell it if we ever do we will hopefully see a postive return where as a car one usually does not. Plus the property is worth more too. I might invest the money from the proceeds into some stock & bonds, possibly some realistate, but mostly just put it in the bank and pay off some bills. Only time will tell.

Monday, October 17, 2005 8:30 PM
Sad to see you go Adam... Good luck with the sale!!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:07 AM
I met Adam at a car show in New Hampshire about 2 years ago. Out of the whole crew there Adam was the one that made me feel part of the Team! Don't get me wrong, the whole NE J Body was very nice and respectfull. I drove from Maryland to New Hampshire to attend a car show with this group.

My wife and I had a great experience with this club but most of all she felt it was worth the trip because Adam and the crew made us feel welcomed. Great person, sweet ride!

His ride is one of the most complete J-Bodies I have ever seen. It is well worth what he is asking for and I am sure he will not have a hard time selling it!

Adam good luck man and thanks to you and the New England J-Bodies for the awesome time my wife and I had!

Also, WTF is wrong with the Patriots.....lol.

Anyways......thanks....oh, and the wifey says hi!

Alex Andrade

"Team Permission"

(for guys who love to mod cars, but need permission from their wifes!)
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:25 AM
Hey Alex bro it is great to hear from you! I also had a great time that day at the show and thought your you and your wife were very nice people! Also thanks for the compliment about the Z! It means a lot ot me bro! If you ever come back down give me a call or shoot me an email! We will definetely get some beers

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:23 AM
Adam99Z24 wrote:Hey Alex bro it is great to hear from you! I also had a great time that day at the show and thought your you and your wife were very nice people! Also thanks for the compliment about the Z! It means a lot ot me bro! If you ever come back down give me a call or shoot me an email! We will definetely get some beers

You got it!
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:39 AM
Quote:

My house is what I really like customizing, because in the end when my wife and I decide to sell it if we ever do we will hopefully see a postive return where as a car one usually does not.

This is correct. We got a pretty good amount of money for our first house
we sold after fixing it up & upgrading things. (The wife & I )

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:16 AM
Wow Adam, dude I wish the best for you!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:06 PM
Joe Schulte (JoeDM) wrote:Wow Adam, dude I wish the best for you!

Yeah man , we never talked , but i loved the car , and i also wish you the best !

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:20 PM
Well....... this is a surprise. I knew some of the story, but I didn't realize you were actually going to go through with it. I won't say goodbye, because I know we'll be hanging out at some point.

To anyone that doesn't know Adam, hes a great guy. Always willing to help out his friends, and always willing to make new ones. He put his heart and soul into Team DropZone, and didn't get nearly as much back as he put in. He even let me sleep on the floor at his house when I passed out at his house last year......ahhhhh.....the memories.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:48 PM
adam good luck and I know the feeling of why your doing what your doing..
same reason i sold mine.
again good luck
I dont see what your asking for the car $$ wise posted but let me know and I will ask around.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:00 PM
Thanks guys for all of the supportive, kind words! James thank you for what you said man, that was very nice and much appreciated! Chris I will email you the info on the Z.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:15 PM
NO DONT DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao but if thats what you want man i cant knock you for it i understand where your coming from though . hell i wish i had the money i would buy it and let you come and visit lmao kinda like a puppy. you were always mad cool when i joined nej always worked hard for what ever you wanted and the z is the outcome of your hard work man. if you ever need anything just holler at me !!!!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:10 PM
Jason bro you have always been a true friend and have always been there for me buddy! Thanks! Give me a call sometime bro 978-836-6243

Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:59 PM
Adam - it was great coming up in Ne J with you. Good luck with all that you do with the house and in your future. Im sure I will still see you around the scene here and there. That car is nasty ( in a good way ) so Im sure the new owner will treasure it. They Better!!

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:26 PM
Andy bro thanks for the kind words! Take care of yourself buddy! Look forward to hanging out again soon!

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:49 PM
Didn't know you were sellin the Z, but now I do! Good luck sellign it man, I hope everything goes well. Car is great...when I first joined you really made me feel welcome. Now, I'm almost 20 and I joined when I was 17.

Have fun with the house, good luck in life, I'm sure I'll be seeing you around anyways sooner or later

Vice President - NEJBody
2007 Cobalt SS
2001 Sunfire (retired)
Monday, October 24, 2005 8:58 PM
Definetely Pat bro! You take care of yourself buddy! As you said we will be crossing paths sooner or later and I look forward to it! Good luck with everything and tell Gio I hope he enjoys his new Pathfinder!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search