Anyone know Nick Kules? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone know Nick Kules?
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:18 AM
I'm looking around for Turbos for sale and I found this guy. It looks like he's selling them because he has his own company basically. I'm going to call the # listed on the ad and get a feel if he's full of BS or not.

What do you guys think? Here is the ad: http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/36060/

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Re: Anyone know Nick Kules?
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:30 AM
I'd be a little suspicious of the fact that he JUST joined JBO, has never made a post anywhere and heads right for the classifieds to sell some high dollar equipment.

Not to say he's definitely a scammer, but that is a hallmark of scammers in the past

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:40 AM
Yeah I'd be careful Adam, you never know anymore with people unless you personally know them. I'd do a little more digging into his company and run some searchs on his name/username/company name and see if you come up with anything. You can never be too cautious anymore Good luck!

-Erin

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:12 AM
Hit up my buddy arnold on AIM...

His Username - altrix99

He's a great guy, and can get some nice turbos.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:19 AM
Check with people from J-Body NW. Doing a search for his username only came back with hits on their site. But from what their site says their forums may have been hacked Monday so everythings down.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:43 PM
JimmyZ wrote:I'd be a little suspicious of the fact that he JUST joined JBO, has never made a post anywhere and heads right for the classifieds to sell some high dollar equipment.

Not to say he's definitely a scammer, but that is a hallmark of scammers in the past

Yeah I defenitley noticed that but I figured I'll ask on the forums to see if anyone has actually ordered anything from him.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:41 PM

Oregon Secretary of State: Corp Division

I wouldn't buy a cup of dog @!#$ off an 18 y/o nevermind expensive parts. It could be a friends company but either way both of those are inactive and look why.

Give me a break.

You call him though. I bet he'll tell you he is just starting out and can work with you on some great deals so be sure to tell all your friends!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:41 PM
SiZZy wrote:

Oregon Secretary of State: Corp Division

I wouldn't buy a cup of dog @!#$ off an 18 y/o nevermind expensive parts. It could be a friends company but either way both of those are inactive and look why.

Give me a break.

You call him though. I bet he'll tell you he is just starting out and can work with you on some great deals so be sure to tell all your friends!

I called him up...didn't sound professional, sounds like he runs his business of his cell phone, which there is no problem with that but atleast answer saying your company name or something. He did sound really young and you just said it, 18.

Overall...no...I'm not buying parts off him.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:47 PM
Yup...cell phone

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:48 AM
....key words that equal SCAM:

I THINK this is the measurements...fits SOME sunfires...etc, etc.

when i was reading that, i was like, why doesnt he even know the exact specs of nhis own stuff?

stay away, nj!

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Friday, October 28, 2005 1:05 PM
NJ if its turbos you need I got a buy on ebay who has very reasonalbe prices buts whats more important is his amasing support. PM homes

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.

Friday, October 28, 2005 1:20 PM
Jcavi wrote:NJ if its turbos you need I got a buy on ebay who has very reasonalbe prices buts whats more important is his amasing support. PM homes

E-mail me a link or PM the link. Thanks.

Friday, October 28, 2005 1:29 PM
ok

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search