Anyone know Sheila Valdez? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Anyone know Sheila Valdez?
Friday, November 11, 2005 9:19 AM
Joined 3 days ago, no posts, only Ads in Classifieds... and LOTS of them,.... anyone attempt to contact or order? cuz i am interested in a thing or 2 she has up there. I appologize if these are 100% legit ads, do not take offence to this. but i have seen this classic scammer set up on here too many times not to ask.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote

Re: Anyone know Sheila Valdez?
Friday, November 11, 2005 9:43 AM
she sent me an email about two days ago asking me if i wanted to purchase a set of headlights from her. (i too have a listing) the price was nice and i replied with, "....but you have to promise that these are in "PERFECT" order. no scratches or anything. thanks sheila. ill pay as soon as i receive a reply. have a great day." i never heard from her again. she did mention that the car was in a wreck and she needed to part it out for college expenses. she also has a paypal addy. so perhaps she may be legit. if i receive a reply, ill let you know. good luck man.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, November 11, 2005 10:35 AM
Hi, everyone! sorry for the confusion with the new JBO name, i've actually been a member since November 2002, but i just recently got back into JBO so i started a new account
Friday, November 11, 2005 11:16 AM
Hi, everyone! sorry for the confusion with the new JBO name, i've actually been a member since November 2002, but i just recently got back into JBO so i started a new account

So then was you past account deleted then or what. I left this site for two years and came back and still had my account. Unless of course you had Dave delete it. What was your previos account and so forth. I didn't look at any of your ads, but it just seems a bit weird and , all you do is post in classsifieds, and that you have a "NEW" account. I am not trying to make you out to be a scammer or anyting, but it has happened more than once in this place, and we don't need anouther one.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Friday, November 11, 2005 11:19 AM
Sheila Valdez wrote:Hi, everyone! sorry for the confusion with the new JBO name, i've actually been a member since November 2002, but i just recently got back into JBO so i started a new account

sooooo, are you going to reply to my email then?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, November 11, 2005 11:27 AM
double accounts are not a good thing

Friday, November 11, 2005 11:33 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]double accounts are not a good thing

agreed. double accounts get you banernated.

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Friday, November 11, 2005 11:42 AM
O crap!?! I dont wanna get banned. Should i just email dave and tell him whats up and see if he can just delete my old one?

-Sheila

IZN TRIBL> I don't think i got your email? could ya send it again? thanks!
Friday, November 11, 2005 11:43 AM
that would be recommended.

what was your old name?

Friday, November 11, 2005 12:52 PM
Quote:

what was your old name?

I am wondering the same??????

I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
Friday, November 11, 2005 1:39 PM
Is this your old account?. I know it has a differen't location and date of birth/year but it's the only Sheila with a last name that starts with a V and it only consides with a join date of November 2002. Plus the wording seems somewhat similar.

-Erin

Friday, November 11, 2005 2:49 PM
Hmmmmm, the mystery continues. Is Sheila Valdez telling the truth, is she really a previous member of the .ORG back form the dead with a new account, or is it all just one big lie????????? Only sheila knows the answer.

Find out next time folks on the next post from Sheila Valdez herself.

We are dying to know??????

Friday, November 11, 2005 3:19 PM
so im sitting here at work and got bored so i did a search on that user name from sheila v. turns out a guy named david j also used that account and supposidly ripped off a few people on the org also

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=16&i=33532&t=33514#33532

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=16&i=27207&t=25755&start=25

check it if you dont believe me

not saying thats her account but if it is doesnt look to be a repretable seller

Friday, November 11, 2005 3:32 PM
DAMN...

Busted..

I think...

Friday, November 11, 2005 3:47 PM
HotLiLCavZ wrote:Is this your old account?. I know it has a differen't location and date of birth/year but it's the only Sheila with a last name that starts with a V and it only consides with a join date of November 2002. Plus the wording seems somewhat similar.

Different location, birth year, etc.... holy witch hunt!!

Friday, November 11, 2005 3:51 PM
so yes i truelly am bored today , but the age and location are very easy to change !!

hey lenko look at the emails on both accounts !!!!

i believe we have a scammer here folks woop woop woop woop someone hit the blue lights !!!!

Friday, November 11, 2005 4:00 PM
Quote:

Email: j-bodystuff4all@hotmail.com

lol.. ok.

2000 2200 Cavalier: 9/14/2000--10/23/2006
2007 G85 SS S/C: 10/23/2006--Present
Vote for me at Motortopia.com! Thanks!
Friday, November 11, 2005 5:52 PM
I wouldn't buy from this person. Way to go Jason Rubito you just OWNED her.

Friday, November 11, 2005 5:59 PM
Boulas-Design wrote:I wouldn't buy from this person. Way to go Jason Rubito you just OWNED her.
lol i told ya im at work its a holiday and its slow thought i would check her out

Friday, November 11, 2005 6:10 PM
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:so im sitting here at work and got bored so i did a search on that user name from sheila v. turns out a guy named david j also used that account and supposidly ripped off a few people on the org also

Yeah, I did the same thing but I was waiting for her response and was giving her the benefit of the doubt before I posted that. If you do a search in google for that dvjr15, it'll bring up a registry that was update in 2004. But the registry was changed to day and now it's a girl...II don't know, seems a little suspicious to me.

-Erin

Friday, November 11, 2005 6:31 PM
HA HA
BUSTED

sounds WAY too similar to me. i certainly will not be purchasing from him/her.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Friday, November 11, 2005 6:53 PM
HotLiLCavZ wrote:
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:so im sitting here at work and got bored so i did a search on that user name from sheila v. turns out a guy named david j also used that account and supposidly ripped off a few people on the org also

Yeah, I did the same thing but I was waiting for her response and was giving her the benefit of the doubt before I posted that. If you do a search in google for that dvjr15, it'll bring up a registry that was update in 2004. But the registry was changed to day and now it's a girl...II don't know, seems a little suspicious to me.
good job friend !! i know i might have jumped the gun but i dont give anyone the benefit of the doubt especially not someone who is so obvious at scamming lmao but we make very good detectives lmao

Friday, November 11, 2005 7:15 PM
HA That flippin rocks, we showed that biatch, or whatever it is not, mess with the JBO. Notice how she hasn't posted at all, all day since this morning. Biatch trying to pull a scam, that pisses me off. Frickin people are unbeleivable, I work my ass off to get what I have just to see some punk kid try and steal it from me, no thanks man. That is cool that we have enough people on here bored enough at work in order to look things up and expose this person. She never did say what her last account was, or any other information at all. Proves enough that it is all a scam, I wouldn't want to show myself either if I tried to F over UMPTEEN people. She can rot in my basement for all I care.

Long Live The JBO

Friday, November 11, 2005 8:02 PM
hooray for members looking out for each other.

Friday, November 11, 2005 8:03 PM
Thats the person that screwed me out of $350 for a Type J rear bumper about 6 months back. I filed a claim with Paypal, but I never got my money back and haven't heard from him or her since I filed the claim. Do not buy from "her"! Please don't. You'll regret it.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search