Anyone know Sheila Valdez? - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Anyone know Sheila Valdez?
Friday, November 11, 2005 8:25 PM
yeah it's just the same guy pretending to be a girl now to try an scam more people. Kinda made it obvious when he mentioned the old account, yet wasnt using it but updated it today.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page

Friday, November 11, 2005 8:30 PM
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=403022&page=1&pp=15

hmm a scammer who owns a supra, IF thats true im sure everyone he scammed helped to pay for it lol

Friday, November 11, 2005 8:35 PM
This person has about a dozen or so classified ads up. I think Jimmy Z or Dave should see this thread and ban this person and delete the ads so someone else doesn't get scammed again.

Friday, November 11, 2005 8:41 PM
wow edit button anyone? yeah im really bored
Additional Info about rodchunks
City Pueblo
Real Name andrew jaramillo
State Colorado
Zip Code 81001

Vehicle Info
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer

Birthday: July 27th, 1988

obviously not one thing the person says matches up. oh well at least they paid to support the org lol

Friday, November 11, 2005 9:16 PM
Heather - anghellic wrote: oh well at least they paid to support the org lol

ha ha. i thought the same thing. dumb A$$!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, November 11, 2005 9:55 PM
WOW....definately glad i made this post, thanks everyone for all the info, and Jason for the search results bro! way to look out for each other, i love the JBO. now to everyone who has said "these kinds of posts are immoral and its not nice blah blah blah" seems as though they help!!! way to go everyone, i owe ya'll one!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Friday, November 11, 2005 10:13 PM
Heather - anghellic wrote:wow edit button anyone? yeah im really bored
Additional Info about rodchunks
City Pueblo
Real Name andrew jaramillo
State Colorado
Zip Code 81001

Vehicle Info
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer

Birthday: July 27th, 1988

obviously not one thing the person says matches up. oh well at least they paid to support the org lol

Thinkin this might be StickyTires/719 Customs/Rick Howe? That is about where he told us in the CO thread he lived...

Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:29 AM
Wasnt it Travis Rowe? I know he posted a ton of ads for painted vents and stuff. I never bought from him, but always thought it was suspiscious he always had these vents. Now all of a sudden I dont see those ads anymore.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 3:00 AM
By the way guys, Dave is her brother...I know this cause I used to talk to him on a daily basis.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:00 AM
so it's a family of scammers? GREAT!!

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:14 AM
baby gorilla: u r an idiot. I have never sold anything to u ever!

Everyone else: To anyone else who has a problem with me screw u too! Do i need to provide referals to you to get a good rep now or what?!? I'm obviously not WORTHY of being trusted, but whatever! I don't trust any of you jerks either. I just thought that maybe some of you could get use out of crap i no longer need. I'm just gonna remove all my listings now! Thanks for everything JBO!

-Sheila

Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:26 AM
^^^Don't try to play us you piece of @!#$!!! Scumbags like you don't even deserve to walk this earth. Get off of our forums because we are already onto you, you @!#$ scammer!

Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:49 AM
Quote:

Everyone else: To anyone else who has a problem with me screw u too! Do i need to provide referals to you to get a good rep now or what?!? I'm obviously not WORTHY of being trusted, but whatever! I don't trust any of you jerks either. I just thought that maybe some of you could get use out of crap i no longer need. I'm just gonna remove all my listings now! Thanks for everything JBO!

BOO-HOO Little Baby, you don't hurt my feeelings any, good for nothing Biatch, or whatever the @!#$ you are supposed to be. There are plenty of honest people of this site that we can buy thier"CRAP" from if we needed to. Trust me, you won't be missed and neither will any of your listings. Get off the boards and beat it , don'T bother coming back.

SOMEBODY JUST GOT OWNED!

Ha, that is funny, i was tryingto help you guys out and sell you some stuff. I was just trying to be nice. GET BENT!

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search