Do not buy from jbo member (2003cavalini22) - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Do not buy from jbo member (2003cavalini22)
Sunday, November 13, 2005 12:32 AM
This member also goes by the name gmpartsallmodels on ebay. I have never dealt with her on the org only on ebay. She ripped me of there she would probably do it here.
Here is what happened.

I bought and paid for a blue rear bumper on Oct 5th. It will say nov 5th because that is when I dropped the paypal case so they released a hold on the funds that day. Here is a link to the auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8005485684
After 1 week and no word from the seller. I contacted her. She promised to ship during the next week. After that week I still did not hear from her or have parts. I contacted her again. I was informed when I contacted her that the blue bumper I had paid for had been "damaged" somewhere between the car it came from and the box it was going to be shipped in. I then requested a refund. She refused to refund and said all she could do was send other parts. She asked me to make a list of other parts I might be interested in getting just to resell to make up the money I paid her. I made a list and she responded that she would ship "stuff". She never told me what she would ship. When I tried asking her what exactly she was shipping she never gave me a straight answer. After another week of promising to ship "stuff". I contacted her again asking when she was going to ship she responded that she had already shipped. When I asked her for the tracking # she said she lost the receipt. I had asked her at least 6 times before that to send me the tracking # when she shipped. Another week later I turned her in to paypal . She was not responding to my calls or emails and I had no parts or tracking #. I also still did not even know what she was planning on shipping. Once she found out about the paypal case she started talking again. She blamed personal problems for why she had bot shipped. She then promised to ship my parts as soon as I dropped the paypal case. So I canceled the paypal claim thinking it was finally resolved. Now she does not respond to emails or calls. Still no parts. Also I can not file another claim with paypaland she knew I would not be able to! I believe her plan was to stall me until my 45 days was up to file a claim with paypal. Once I filed a claim, she was DESPERATE to get me to cancel because she knew I could not start another! Now I can not do anything other than call my local police and fill out a report. They might send the case to her local police department. However they will handle cases based on priority. My local police department already told me I am out the 250.00 I paid. I know from looking at her feedback that she has done well with other ebayers. I think she targeted me because I paid her the most so far of any one. The other parts she does ship to buyers are just so that she can gain the trust of the big spenders and screw them. Beware! When I met the seller she had a feedback score of 6. You see how long I waited before leaving feedback. I believe there are others who are still holding off from leaving negative feedback because they are still trying to resolve it with the seller. I know this because I have watched her listing and seen others spend several hundred dollars and no feedback left by either party yet. I am 100% percent sure that the seller or her boyfriend have had allot of experience with ebay before now. Also paypal. They know the system WAY to well for someone who has not been down this road before. Knowing what I know I would NEVER EVER send this person money. Please look at the negative I left her. She responds that "I wanted more than I paid for so what do you do". She should have refunded my money then if I left neg she could have said that I got a refund. She did not because this was a scam from the start! She lies to attack my credibility! Don't fall for it! I also want you to know that if you buy and stuff goes down paypal will only give you back up to $175.00 of your money! You can buy the same stuff from someone else and not risk it! Please take this warning seriously. I am a good ebayer and feel a duty to other good ebay and org members to warn them. BEWARE and Good luck. If you have any further ?s feel free to ask. wadeandvanessa

PS I have all records of emails that fully substantiate every claim I have made!

I bet she thought she screwed me good. Tables have turned. I have taken the offensive on ebay and the org. My weapon is a computer and soon everyone will know how you really are. A stupid, lieing, scamming peice of scum. Also why does your email go to a girl but your registry say you are a guy! I wonder who else you have screwed over.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Do not buy from jbo member (2003cavalini22)
Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:38 AM
yea there are some real @!#$s on ebay sometimes. i always try the org or scrapyard before i put down a chunk of cash on ebay. or use a credit card if things get screwed up you can refuse to pay and claim fraud.
sorry to hear about your bad experance.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Sunday, November 13, 2005 3:02 AM
thats funny, and im glad i read this. she emails me like every day about parts i have for sale. but if i were you, id report it to the police. me and about 10 others got ripped off from classified adds here on the ORG by a guy named Chris Simpson(some will remember the 20 page post about it in general, lol) for close to $3000 total, bout a year ago. we all got together and contacted the police in his town, and busted his ass. they caught him, put him in jail, the works. he ended up paying us all back. but fraud across state lines is a federal offense. bust her ass. i just checked my email, and she told me where she was from

feasterville pa

contact her local police

good luck man, and thx for the info

Fred Ohlson "The people that devised this cruel attempt
at acceptance and fame burn in there honda civics"
Sunday, November 13, 2005 3:14 PM
Well good news. I filed a police report today. Case # 05-46436 I have noticed some recent posts from this member. If you see one please let them know there is no place for scum who rip off other members on the jbo.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 3:43 PM
Just a question, but why did you drop the claim before she gave you a shipping number. I have had people pull that on me, "drop the claim and I'll ship it". I don't drop @!#$ until I get my @!#$.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:04 PM
that really sucks man. sorry to hear about your poor luck with the situation thus far. hope you can get things resolved in your favor. good luck with everything man. thanks for the warning. i'm not normally an ebayer, but it's nice to know that if i do become one there's some good guys and girls on here that will warn me about who to and not to buy from.

-john
Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:24 PM
Cavy2Env wrote:Just a question, but why did you drop the claim before she gave you a shipping number. I have had people pull that on me, "drop the claim and I'll ship it". I don't drop @!#$ until I get my @!#$.

That was my original response. The seller asked me to saying they were scared to ship because paypal might take the money from them after they shipped and be out both. I called paypal and spoke to an employee who after I explained what was up told me that if they did not ship I could just start a new claim. That person was wrong. Once you drop a claim you cant make another one. Now it is obvious the seller used that ploy as part of the scam.

You are so right dont ever drop a claim till you have the item in your hand or a refund!

Sunday, November 13, 2005 6:50 PM
pretty ironic this person would screw you after posting this about somebody else that got screwed over a nitrous kit...

"Im in Philly to Feasterville give me an address ill put this guys nutz in a sling and have him hand you the nitrous kit on a silver platter-"

Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:39 PM
whoa whoa no one is trying to beat anyone...........i sent his items to the wrong adress!! I emailed him and he's sending them back!! You could of emailed me before leaving this assinine post! I even gave you MORE THEN YOU PAID for! Try and settle things with me through an email.
Monday, November 14, 2005 4:08 AM
then why did you tell him to drop the hold on the money. sounds shady to me

Monday, November 14, 2005 5:03 AM
I did email you. You never responded. I tried calling you but you avoid all calls from my area code. I dont believe you shippped anything anywhere. That is why you refused to give me a tracking # even though I have asked you to over and over and over. I am not working anything out with you. There is nothing to work out. Just refund me or send parts. I will be sure and let everyone here know if you do. Anything you have to say to me you can do right here so it is out in the open.

Monday, November 14, 2005 8:11 AM
she has posts in the NE forum trying to sell stuff, but i dont think she'll have any takers now.

Monday, November 14, 2005 9:27 AM
Actually Wade, you've done what you should have done. You filed the police report. Let them do their job. There's nothing more JBO can do for you, and the drama won't make the situation any better.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search