Toyota tails on Ebay, look out - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toyota tails on Ebay, look out
Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:06 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8015368768

If you're bidding on this one... watch out. The guy isn't the best to deal with. 2 thumbs down on the Customer Service.

I tried to bid on them, but, having a Canadian address, I was blocked. So I sent him a message and he flat out refused to allow me to bid. Not sure why.. even after I explained that I had a US address to ship to (which I do!).. and I have 100% positive feedback after 5 years on Ebay.

Something ain't right with this guy. Despite his good feedback, I don't want to see a good member here get screwed by this jerk off..

No hump for him!

Re: Toyota tails on Ebay, look out
Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:46 AM
if lenko no hump, i no hump

Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:51 AM
Thanks for your support

I get REALLY pissed off when a company makes a stupid move like "blanket ban" on international sales...

Especially if I've gone that extra step to prove myself, and still get slapped in the face.

(i understand they've lost money selling to Canadians... but still.. I'm mad! Now that I check out their website, they're a good company! They can get half-cars from Japan and all.. maybe I would have bought half a Toyota Cav from them? BUT NOT ANYMORE!!!)

Down with bad sellers!

(Street-Line for me!)

Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:30 AM
Bad sellers? He has pretty good reviews. No love for people at all trying to protect themselves. I have family internationally and when you mail stuff it has to go through customs you have to fill out custom forms say what you are sending how much it cost etc.. He may not want to go through the hassel.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:40 AM
bah! John and I may have had a run in but I trust him 100% !! Screw this E-bay freak
and his taillights!! I hope he trips and drops them and they break !!

No one but from this ass clown!! If he can't take Johns money he won't get any of mine either!

I got your back brother!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 8:43 AM
I understand that, and I told him that as well. No love? It's bad business.

What really ticked me off... was how much time he wasted telling me how he wouldn't sell to me (being Canadian), despite my 100% feedback... when all it would have taken was 5 seconds to look at my feedback and to approve me for bidding.

After all, I have a US address to ship to. He wouldn't be shipping to Canada, and wouldn't be risking being charged for shipping when the wacked-out Canadian refuses to pay the UPS $60 brokerage fee (which is unfair, but that's not his fault or mine).

I was going to bid the reserve right off the bat. Now, screw him. His lost business, not mine. I'll buy another set of tails from someone who deserves my money.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:26 AM
he should have been able to sell it to you, his loss.

"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:36 AM
Why dont you email me how much you want to bid, paypal me the money and have him ship it to me. When he does ship to me ill mail them up to the great cold north

Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:08 AM
i want them.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:20 AM
i wont ship to canada either

and expecially to john

LOL

you still got that hood grill i sent you on your cav ?

Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:43 AM
Sure do and I'm not giving it up for anyone

I needed another set of lights for the trailer project.. but it obviously won't be from this seller. Boooo!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:42 AM
lol isnt he being racist or prejudice no canadians can buy!!

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:49 AM
any one of us here in the states would help you out in a heart beat all you gotta do is ask

all id ask is you move to az , LOL

Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:05 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]all id ask is you move to az , LOL
Lenko in AZ? Lord have mercy...

Oh wait, he's Canadian... he'd probably melt right around July.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:31 PM
L00k at all that negative feedback.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:01 PM
canadians suck, i wouldnt ship to them either... j.k

Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:44 PM
eBay and paypal seller/buyer protection is crap when it involves international payments. Just because the guy doesn't want to get ripped off doesn't make him a bad eBayer

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:48 PM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:canadians suck, i wouldnt ship to them either... j.k

damn! you beat me to it LOL

Thursday, November 17, 2005 2:53 PM
Yeah , i just got royally @!#$ sending something to Germany. I wouldnt sell to yoiu either if i didnt know ya buddy, sorry. It is a HASSLE to ship @!#$ overseas or out of the country. I will usually ship to Canada, but I dont like to

And i know you have a US address to send to, but whats to stop you from telling him that, and then when it comes time to pay you give him a Canadian address.

Just food for thought

Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:53 PM
Judging by this guys feedback rating, looks like a lot of people have been screwed by him (I am being facetious, of course)

Sorry, Lenko, your post lacks a lot of class. This gentleman stated up front that he would not ship to Canada -- he has his reasons, so, take your business somewhere else. Yet, because you wanted to whine, you deemed it necessary to come onto a PUBLIC FORUM and bash him. Classy, very classy.

Grow up...
Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:24 PM
Sorry, but I disagree that it's bad business. That's up for him to decide whether he wants to take the risk of shipping out of the country or not. ... doesn't matter whether you've got 100% positive feedback or not.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:00 PM
I refuse to ship out of the country also, I don't think it is bad business either.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:05 PM
Lenko, John Lenko wrote:Sure do and I'm not giving it up for anyone

I needed another set of lights for the trailer project.. but it obviously won't be from this seller. Boooo!

please tell me you're not doing that whole half-a-cavalier being towed by a full cavalier thing! i think its silly and never understood why people think thats so incredibly awesome.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:21 PM
I sell stuff on ebay and i say only US as well. If i did not know you and you tellme you have a US address and you are registered in another country that would be a bit of a red flag there.

On top of that he prefer paypal, even Karo can tell you how he has sold something and the person had paypal retract the pay. I know having paypal and then putting another address is a redflag to me, i would wonder if i am going to be screwed.

all the time

Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:43 PM
Do you guys not read? I wanted it shipped to my US ADDRESS!

Lenko, John Lenko wrote:I tried to bid on them, but, having a Canadian address, I was blocked. So I sent him a message and he flat out refused to allow me to bid. Not sure why.. even after I explained that I had a US address to ship to (which I do!).. and I have 100% positive feedback after 5 years on Ebay.

So having 100% positive feedback over 5 years on Ebay doesn't count for anything?

Screw you guys. Some support you are. You're just as bad as him.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search