Modifier Cars - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Modifier Cars
Friday, November 18, 2005 2:15 PM
Okey i know alot of people have these lil cars, and i do too. But i got the green car cuz it came with Bomex kit and i have that. But my car isn't green. So the people that have made these look like their car, how did you go about painting the exterior of the car. Any masking off and did u use spray paint? Post some pics of your modifiers too!

Re: Modifier Cars
Friday, November 18, 2005 2:31 PM
take off the windsheild and the hood mask the head/tail lights and krylon that sucka

Friday, November 18, 2005 2:52 PM
wait wait. they make a cavalier model???? where can you buy it???

Friday, November 18, 2005 3:44 PM
just go to ebay and type in the search menu "Cavalier Modifiers" It brings up a couple cars. Though they are only 2002, but that shouldn't matter to us, who cars they are cavaliers! You might have to buy more than 1 to get the almost exact look of your car. I might have to do that, we'll see, but then you can have 2 cars to modify and look different.

I just wanna see some pics of some ppl's rides now

Friday, November 18, 2005 4:22 PM
NO WAY A Cavalier modifier!! Can you but it at Radio Shack or only on line? I SO have to get one!!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, November 18, 2005 6:16 PM
it is a small 1/43 scale die cast

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:16 PM
they have a 2003 cav keychain on e bay its got graphics rims and stuff on it i got it a while back

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Friday, November 18, 2005 7:39 PM
I got my two modifiers at Target.

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:55 PM
some wal-marts carry them too.

i have three modifiers and the revell diecast car that has a pic of i think its events cavi on it.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, November 18, 2005 10:36 PM
They are pretty rare I think because Eric (97cavie24ls) snapped them all up. He's got a room full of them, I hear.

I don't think he wants the 2 that I picked up the other day though... maybe I should find a better use for them... who's up for a website contest?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, November 18, 2005 11:02 PM
I've got 5 of them left in my closet. I cleaned up whatever Eric left behind.

And yes, I did sell one of them on eBay for $50.00. *SCORE*

Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:50 AM
Oh those little cars that you can switch body kits and stuff! My bad I thought you were talking about those little radio shack cars.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:26 AM
Jackalope wrote:Oh those little cars that you can switch body kits and stuff! My bad I thought you were talking about those little radio shack cars.

Those are called XMODS

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:49 AM
do they have a cavalier body for the xmods

Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:03 PM
Thanks Mike, Don't know how I did that, Brain fart I guess. And RAKS not that I know of
it was my mistake sorry

Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:19 AM
Got mine at Target too like last yr or the year before.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:08 PM
I've got 2 of them.... ones in the process of getting modded to look like my cav.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:28 PM
when i did mine. I actually popped out the headlights and tails then glued them back in.

Monday, November 21, 2005 4:35 PM
RoNuS20 wrote:I've got 5 of them left in my closet. I cleaned up whatever Eric left behind.

And yes, I did sell one of them on eBay for $50.00. *SCORE*

damn, i only paid like $5 shipped a piece for mine.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:20 PM
okay back to the origianl question

if you want it to look good
strip it with castrol super clean
get a good primer, and then paint it, you can paitn over the paint the finish just won't look as good

other than the original body style and some very rare toyota cavlier models from japan this is the only cavalier model avaiable, that i and most modelers know of

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:20 AM
remove the windshield, bolt on the bumpers, mask off the headlights and tails, and have at it. i painted mine with automotive spray paint from walmart.

here's mine

Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:31 AM
neal howell (the sarcastic one wrote:other than the original body style and some very rare toyota cavlier models from japan this is the only cavalier model avaiable, that i and most modelers know of

there is a toyota cavalier model up on ebay right now. also their are a bunch of 1st gen models out there too.

SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, November 24, 2005 1:50 PM
heres my first one

im working on another one that has a shaved trunk also it looks sweet.oh and i moulded the body kit i will have to post some pics some day.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:35 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:
neal howell (the sarcastic one wrote:other than the original body style and some very rare toyota cavlier models from japan this is the only cavalier model avaiable, that i and most modelers know of

there is a toyota cavalier model up on ebay right now. also their are a bunch of 1st gen models out there too.

link to the toyo cav model please

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:21 AM
I have 5 of them. one in red, gold, green, two in yellow. Someday I'll figure out how to post pics and put them up fs in the classifieds.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search