Vote now for December JOTM! - Page 5 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Vote now for December JOTM!
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:32 PM
KiDWiZzLe wrote:im voting for cars. I vote 'the hated one'

x2

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:25 AM
MY VOTE GOES TO CHRIS SHELLY

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:46 AM
I'm goin w/ summitcavi - especially with the summit kit. and im loving the hood

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:17 AM
Chris Shelly,

and john, please stay, i dont know you personally, but i know you do alot for us, youve helped the J community thrive. i understand you getting pissed though. and i agree with the JBO comment you made, this place has become a @!#$hole loaded with pricks...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:59 AM
joe schulte even thou he isnt slammed anymore

-marc

moderators think they're gods on this site...i love you guys
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:00 PM
Shaun - ShowStopperTuning wrote:
Riki Knight wrote:
IZN TRBL wrote:im going to have to say gary's. (w00tburgers)

Got my vote

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:41 PM
MY VOTE GOES TO CHRIS SHELLY ALSO

hang in there buddy
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:19 PM
Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:50 PM
I want my vote to go for Chris as well. I dont know about the before and after pics of his car though.... Just might not be in the best taste.
Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:26 PM
my vote goes to illd9, i love that car bro

Thursday, December 01, 2005 8:17 PM
Some of you will notice this thread is a few posts shorter than it was earlier today. It may get even shorter still.

This contest is run each month by Lenko, just because he feels like it. He doesn't get anything out of it. He's not required to do it. He just decided one day to take over where the old "JBO Car of the Month" selection left off. It think he runs it fairly, reasonably and without the usual measure of drama you'd expect in what most would call a "popularity contest".

Whether you agree with the reasons behind it or not, a lot of people started voting for (or changing their votes to) Chris Shelly's car this month. Despite a simple set of rules that include "VOTES ONLY, NO DISCUSSION"...the shallow, cruel idiots that infested the other threads about this kid's unfortunate situation couldn't help but to try to take over here too.

Every single post that was made after Lenko's "speech" that wasn't a vote and ONLY a vote has been deleted. Those of you in receipt of this honor also have a warning to keep you company for a day or so. I'm also going back and looking at the preceding posts as well to figure out exactly when things started getting off course and if it's even possible to save it with simple deletes.

Lenko, I apologize that we didn't nail this down sooner and take back control of this thread from the insensitive trolls that came here to jack it. You can bet it won't happen like this again. I just hope you decide to keep running it.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Thursday, December 01, 2005 8:40 PM
ok well im not 100% clear on that post but for this month i will have to vote for chris because in light of everything that has happened when he comes out of this it would be nice if he could have something that shows how much the org really does care. i dont think its unfair for people to vote for him, it just shows what an amazing group of people we have here and how much we can pull together and at least try to lift spirits up a little. i know it wont even come close to having to deal with the reality of his girl but it would be nice i think. we have one of these every month and will continue to have one every month so for this month like i said my vote goes to chris

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:26 AM
Wootburgers.

* Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Friday, December 02, 2005 11:54 PM
Congratulations to Chris Shelley, the JBO J-body of the Month for December 2005!

May this lift your spirits and your recovery by a smooth one!!

PS. Voting is now over.. thanks everyone. See you next month.

...j

Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:36 AM
congrats....

and thanks john!

Saturday, December 03, 2005 6:37 PM
congrats

Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:48 PM
Thank You John

Saturday, December 03, 2005 10:16 PM
Grats on the win, and get well soon dude.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:55 AM
wow i cant believe you put the picture of his crashed car.....that is gna do nothing but bring back horrible memories.......jmo.....you should replace it with the side shot of his car in his profile. its prolly too late though

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Thursday, December 22, 2005 12:29 PM
I agree with JimmyZ and John.

I'm not impressed with this thread at all.

Many of you are so immature.

In all due of respect, get well Chris and RIP Kasey.

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:35 AM
john man can u please start a new one for january i would but it is ur thing and I dont liek peopel getting into my stuff so in no way do I wanna get into urs. but i alway love JOTM and dont want to see it end if u no longer wanna run it let me know maybe i can start somthing like it. but I like the way u do it just fine and would love to see one for january

Saturday, December 24, 2005 12:01 PM
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search