OFFICIAL Chris Shelly donation thread - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OFFICIAL Chris Shelly donation thread
Monday, November 28, 2005 5:09 PM
Jcavi wrote:can someone peice this together for me it looks as though he swereved across the road hit a car and was transported to a hospital where he later died?

this is depressing does any one know why he swereved?

Best I could come up with is in the FATAL JBO ACCIDENT or whatever thread. I talked to one of Kasey's friends, who seen more of the accident than anyone else...

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:41 PM
whoops that wasn't supposed to be bolded

Monday, November 28, 2005 8:43 PM
Gave what i could Hope it helps

Monday, November 28, 2005 9:01 PM
very sad situation. hope he pulls threw. i gave what i could.

Monday, November 28, 2005 11:25 PM
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:
Grimor wrote:can anyone confirm that this is his home address

8260 Steitz Rd
Powell, OH 43065-9474

listed under Timothy Shelly in the phone book. I called but got an answering machine.

That's what I found last night and that's what is on the police report.

That looks like to be the correct address to me as well.

Someone by the name of Timothy Shelly ordered a Type J Body kit back in May of 2005 and the address is exactly the same. I am assuming that Timothy could be his father, or maybe an older brother.

Either way, the address is correct.

I'm about to log into pay pal and donate whatever I have in my Pay Pal account . . . . may not be much since I dont keep alot in my Pay Pal account but something is better then nothing in my eyes. . . . .

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:48 AM
27)
Jodi Hoye
hoye(dot)6(at)osu(dot)edu
Tuesday, 29. November 2005 07:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Chris's mother. Thank you to all that are thinking of Chris and writing to him. We are overwhelmed by the lives he has touched. Chris- I love you so much.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:18 AM
Don't know the guy but gave a little donation. Prayers goes to him and their families. Such a terrible time to go through.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-
Zzzzzoooooooommmmmm! "What was that?... Nothing!"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:56 AM
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:

I am Chris's mother. Thank you to all that are thinking of Chris and writing to him. We are overwhelmed by the lives he has touched. Chris- I love you so much.

Sorry just had to say reading that brought tears to my eyes...most of us may not know Chris but he is part of JBO and that means we care!

Get better soon man...we want you back!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:59 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:
Grimor wrote:can anyone confirm that this is his home address

8260 Steitz Rd
Powell, OH 43065-9474

listed under Timothy Shelly in the phone book. I called but got an answering machine.

That's what I found last night and that's what is on the police report.

That looks like to be the correct address to me as well.

Someone by the name of Timothy Shelly ordered a Type J Body kit back in May of 2005 and the address is exactly the same. I am assuming that Timothy could be his father, or maybe an older brother.

Either way, the address is correct.

I'm about to log into pay pal and donate whatever I have in my Pay Pal account . . . . may not be much since I dont keep alot in my Pay Pal account but something is better then nothing in my eyes. . . . .
good lord karo that is very gracious of you !!! thank you very much

and to everyone that has either gave or atleast signed the guest book thank you also i am sure it will mean alot to him when he sees it chris's mother has seen it and thanks us all for doing this

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:41 PM
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:27)
Jodi Hoye
hoye(dot)6(at)osu(dot)edu
Tuesday, 29. November 2005 07:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I happened to check my e-mail at work today (have the replies e-mailed so I can keep up on this thread cause JBO's filtered...). Read this and had to leave the room for a minute.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:45 PM
Darn it... hit the wrong button... edit button would be nice

... leave the room for a minute. I just had to take a second to restart my breathing.

Told a couple people at work some of the details, had to leave the name JBO out of the conversation, as everyone I work with are not car enthusiasts in the least. But still filled em in.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:16 PM
I donated....couldn't really do all that much tho, i need money for x-mas stuff etc.... but it's better than nothing

Karo that's awsome what you donated

Thursday, December 01, 2005 5:28 PM
97cavy22 wrote:Karo that's awsome what you donated

wow, thats amazing

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:01 PM
Much respect for Karo!

The support shown is really impressive for the .org. Glad to see the amount it's up to now.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:19 PM
also to everyone that has donated you guys are awsome like it was said before its not just the amount its also the gesture that you have shown

Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:35 PM
^^^Yeah, even if its only $5, every penny is as appreciated. Gestures of good faith go alot farther in life than anything else.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:38 PM
why aren't there more people donating?

CHEAP BASTARDS!!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:57 PM
because its not mandatory , if they can its appreciated if they cant atleast sign the guestbook its ok if they cant donate.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:14 PM
Some people gave what they could, others are hard pressed financially as is... While the donations would be nice, it's not everything. Signs of support can sometimes mean more than $$$. Cause when the $$$ runs out, all that matters is those that stand behind you regardless what happens.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:27 PM
ok, I am done accepting donations via paypal, all further donations should be sent to chris directly. The donation page will be updated as needed. The bear and JOTM will be sent to Chris along with the e-mails that I recieved for him. The remaining donations will be sent to Chris directly once I can contact him. If a time passes and he is unable to communicate for whatever reason, I will contact his immediate family instead.

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:21 PM
Shoot...I just saw this thread...

Is there anyway I can still donate?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:45 AM
if you want you can still donate and I will accept it. I just don't want donations coming in 3 months from now that I have to deal with

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Thursday, November 18, 2010 11:44 PM
Hello everyone. I can't seem to sleep tonight, I've been thinking about the accident, and in what ways it has changed my life. I'm recovering everyday, it's amazing that there was a point that I didn't know if I would be able to walk again. (my coordination was gone) I was well-liked in school, everyone was my friend because I liked so many things. I pulled out of the accident with maybe 3 true friends, that cared about me and didn't call me a retard. I did/do have a mental problem, kind of like what some might call a retard. I think that I am pretty much back to normal with the exception of having an excellent memory like I did before.
Friday, November 19, 2010 12:19 AM
glad to see that u pulled through bro, sucks what happend ,hope everything is well

2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq
Friday, November 19, 2010 4:59 AM
I can only assume how hard something like this would be, Don't let the people that bash you get to you. Chances are they will never experience something like this, Let alone fully understand the situation. Stay strong Chris.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search