OFFICIAL Chris Shelly donation thread - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OFFICIAL Chris Shelly donation thread
Friday, November 19, 2010 3:51 PM
Hey man, even tho I dont know you personally, it seems you have overcome something in ur life, 99% of us will never be able to do. I just read this whole thread, and I wish I was still around in 05, because I would have donated. Congrats to you for coming through. Stand up and be proud of what you have overcome. I am sooo sorry to hear about what happened to your girlfriend at the time. It truely was tragic and a hard time in ur life. Hold you head up high, and be proud of what you have accomplished. You also, always find out who ur true friends are when life throws crap at you. I know everyday is a stepping stone from the last. I wish you and your family nothing but the best. I know you will get better everyday. Goodluck man, and Im glad to see everything, for the most part, is good with you.

Monday, November 22, 2010 2:45 AM
Give me the names of everyone that called u names and I will be there in a second to stand up for u..I am glad to see you are doing better...only better things can keep coming..keep your head up and stay strong..

13.1 @ 115
Friday, November 26, 2010 6:23 AM
Thanks for the support... I really don't talk to that many people now (or they don't talk to me). So I am just keeping to myself and my family. I feel like a 50 year old as far as a social life goes.
Friday, November 26, 2010 6:23 AM
Just call me Grandpa
Monday, November 29, 2010 3:16 PM
You still got us!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search