Modifier Cars - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Modifier Cars
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:51 AM
DAVE! so are we going to have a contest? i've got something special in the process that would be perferct for this.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:42 PM
ACav2Envy wrote:
BoltZ22 wrote:
neal howell (the sarcastic one wrote:other than the original body style and some very rare toyota cavlier models from japan this is the only cavalier model avaiable, that i and most modelers know of

there is a toyota cavalier model up on ebay right now. also their are a bunch of 1st gen models out there too.

link to the toyo cav model please

Sorry the auction is already over. It went for like $75. Just periodically search ebay for "Toyota Cavalier"

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:22 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:
ACav2Envy wrote:
BoltZ22 wrote:
neal howell (the sarcastic one wrote:other than the original body style and some very rare toyota cavlier models from japan this is the only cavalier model avaiable, that i and most modelers know of

there is a toyota cavalier model up on ebay right now. also their are a bunch of 1st gen models out there too.

link to the toyo cav model please

Sorry the auction is already over. It went for like $75. Just periodically search ebay for "Toyota Cavalier"

ahhh that would be why i couldnt find it. i do that same serch every once in a while too.

dave - im in on a contest!!! but i havent even started on mine yet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search