best ways to legally get rid of a car----- - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
best ways to legally get rid of a car-----
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:07 PM
trying to figure out how to ditch my 99z24. cant sell it since its hacked. thinking about scrapping it but not sure what i could get out of it... considering cheap body kit and maaco paint and selling it for 2k. once winter is over and i dont have to worry about totalling my mustang- the z is gone. not posting this as a classified AT ALL just trying to get some thoughts from you folks. its paid off in 3months plus a grand handed out due to the banks mess up so what ever i can get will help me not to be so mad at myslef for paying 16 grand for a cavalier 5 years ago.

dreams are useless if you do not possess the abilties required to make them your reality.
BetterFasterMore.

Re: best ways to legally get rid of a car-----
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:12 PM
oh and that grand i was talking about is me paying the bank..lol... its nice to pay 333a month for 5years foreign a cav that was 16k and pay 484a month for 4 years for a stang gt that was stickered at 27k when i bought it new. negotiations and down payments rule.

ahhh to only know know what i knew five years ago... or at least to make half then of what i make now.... i cant wait to have this cav outta my name

dreams are useless if you do not possess the abilties required to make them your reality.
BetterFasterMore.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:23 PM
what do you mean by hacked?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:26 PM
Here is how you do it:
1) go to a bad bad part of town
2) roll down windows
3)leave keys in ignition
4) leave
5) come back later and hopefully it will be gone
6) say it was stolen

hope this helps

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:30 PM
it was the first car i modded. no airbags dent in lower drivers door. shakes at high speeds which is prob alignment one of the 18s has some damage. exhaust is gone. no stereo. first ever sunfire interior swap.... its great if someone wanta a beater or a solid cav to just make custom as crap. two hoods two trunks... car is slammed no bumpers

BetterFasterMore.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:42 PM
Seems to be turning into a for-sale thread, please use the classifieds, you can get rid of your car by doing what everybody else does... sells it.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search