post about getting rid of car locked. - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
post about getting rid of car locked.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:02 PM
i clearly stated in my post that it was not a classified ad at all. someone asked what i ment by hacked and i discribed to condition of the car. i also stated legally get rid of and someone suggested insurance fraud. i did ask about people's thoughts on scrapping the car. no where did i ask someone to purchase. this is rediculous. i wanted a tad bit of ad ice from a mesage board i started posting on 4 years ago. i know the rules and was in no way testing them. i clearly asked for advice on what to do 3 months from now to get me more money faster.... hoodlums can post about street racing and speeding and thats okay- but my post describes condition of car and what it would be good for and it gets locked. i get t
e point but a little reffing before a penalty box would be nice.

dreams are useless if you do not possess the abilties required to make them your reality.
BetterFasterMore.

Re: post about getting rid of car locked.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:06 PM
#1: There are two ways to get rid of a car, legally, sell it (junkyard or buyer), or give it away. This is common sense.

#2: If you have a question about a moderators decision, use the Contact Us link on the side, DO NOT make a post about it, because it will end up like this one, locked.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search