What Should I Do... Gimme Feedback PLZ! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What Should I Do... Gimme Feedback PLZ!
Friday, December 02, 2005 11:51 AM
Hey guys.. i'm thinkin' of selling mah 2000 cavalier z24 and a buddy's cav... it's no longer the color in the pictures it's actually red now..... and he is selling it for $4000 wat do you guys think? you think it's worth it or just keep wat i got.. mind you it's gonna cost me a pretty penny to get my cav running @ top form again cuz i got into a little incident a little while ago.... if you wanna see pics of wat my car is lookin like now lemme know an i'll send/post those as well.....

hmmm so guys gimme some feedback.. wat do i do?

Re: What Should I Do... Gimme Feedback PLZ!
Friday, December 02, 2005 12:20 PM
do you really have to ask?

if i had 4000 it would be in the mail already!

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:23 PM
lmfao ya that's the thing i don't have the $4000 i will have to get a loan for it and my cav is under finance so i'd have 2 z24's yay for me lol

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:08 PM
uhmmm buy it !!! the paint and headlight work is at the least 4 g's

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:14 PM
Streaker1369 wrote:do you really have to ask?

if i had 4000 it would be in the mail already!

jason rubito(beatz) wrote:uhmmm buy it !!! the paint and headlight work is at the least 4 g's

If any of these responses doesn't click .... here let me knock you across the head Boyee !!!

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:22 PM
Jon Stamos wrote: it's no longer the color in the pictures it's actually red now.....?

jason rubito(beatz) wrote:uhmmm buy it !!! the paint and headlight work is at the least 4 g's

the paint is no longer worth 4k

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Friday, December 02, 2005 1:57 PM
Alexis wrote:
Jon Stamos wrote: it's no longer the color in the pictures it's actually red now.....?

even so the car is a very nice modded cavy seems like it was kept up from the pics (we need new pics by the way for a full assesment) but do the math hood, new paint , seats, body kit, glassed dash , and more im not listing i personally think its a good deaL if it runs ! and the new paint a nasty job when it was layed down.

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:09 PM
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:
Alexis wrote:

even so the car is a very nice modded cavy seems like it was kept up from the pics (we need new pics by the way for a full assesment) but do the math hood, new paint , seats, body kit, glassed dash , and more im not listing i personally think its a good deaL if it runs ! and the new paint a nasty job when it was layed down.

Agreed just get better updated pictures and gather much info what is included.

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:29 PM
I was just saying, the paint is gone. I didnt know if anyone just skipped to the pictures and thought he'd be buying it with the old one.

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Friday, December 02, 2005 3:06 PM
pretty slick...that is one of the biggest aluminum wings i have seen i years tho.

Friday, December 02, 2005 3:20 PM
EX wrote:pretty slick...that is one of the biggest aluminum wings i have seen i years tho.

X2- Buy the car and ditch the wing. That tcar is pretty pimp dude. 4,000 is a steal.

I am what I am and it is what it is.
I am the 2nd most untrusted person in the world next to a lawyer,welcome to our dealership, may I help you?
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805

Friday, December 02, 2005 3:46 PM
$4000 a steal? i dont know if id go that far...

for all we kno the car might have 160k on it an have a nasty oil leak or watever else.... i dk, just not my taste.. u couldnt pay me $4000 to drive that around..

just keep yours an supercharge it

-marc

bahh its boosted
Friday, December 02, 2005 4:06 PM
I dont really know dude. Those headlights are @!#$in kick ass where did those come from? But that wing is gay, the hood gay. Its nice but i'd have to know more to tell you to buy it (miles, running condition etc) Its a good deal for 4000 no doubt, but whether its worth it to buy it or stick the 4k into your car is dependent upon more information!
Friday, December 02, 2005 4:25 PM
Ehh, not my style so it's not worth $4,000 to me. Plus I've read people's opinions on buying cars that are already modified by someone else, and I agree with the consenus. However if you like it, and the car is in good mechanical condition, I say go for it.
Friday, December 02, 2005 10:44 PM
well guys here's the exact details on the car... your right (to those who said it) it is a steal lol it's owned by a buddy of mine who i've known and trusted for quite some time now... umm the car onli has 110,000 kms on it it was mostly a show car.. don't let the fact that it was modified fool you he treated/treats this car better then he does his gf..... he's put alot of time and money into this vehicle...... and i know it's in top condition.... the car is been changed to a redish pearlescent color ... it wasn't a downgraded color... the paint alone cost him about $3600 it has just gotten new rims n rubberz (same style just in better condition (as if they weren't already perfect lol) the interior is spotless he's a non-smoker, the car was well maintained.... in better condition then most cav's i've seen.. the only reason he is selling it is cuz he no longer drives it because he just picked up a chevy blazer extreme from new jersey and doesn't have time to keep up with all the car shows..... the car was for sale @ $10,000 not even a year ago but he needs $$$ so the cavs got to go and he's making a special price for me @ $4000 and i know i should take it and keep it for my summer and keep the cav i got now for the winter cuz i'll be honest at wat my cars been thru lately that's all it's good for... i'll post sometime this week with new pics of his car with the new paint..... but for now i'll post one of my car as it is now and one of his car for sort of a comparison........ enjoy .. and keep bringin in that feedback and thanx for already leaving some it means alot to hear ur guys opinions...

ohh and for the record if your wondering the main reason as to why i'm hesitant about doing this is because my cav still has about another year and a half owing on the finance which is a fair bit of money if you ask me.... and i'm trying to put together some money for the other cav i'm going to see if my buddy will save it for me till march and i'll prob give him a bit more then $4000 kinda like a holding fee lol well guys i'll say it again let me know wat u think... and remember and feedback is good even if its negative (juss don't be mean about it plz lol)

Friday, December 02, 2005 11:22 PM
I'm just amazed that your name is Jon Stamos...

"UNCLE JESSIE!"

j/k

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, December 02, 2005 11:47 PM
Jon Stamos wrote: lmfao ya that's the thing i don't have the $4000 i will have to get a loan for it and my cav is under finance so i'd have 2 z24's yay for me lol

nothin wrong with havin 2 j's!! but i think its a real nice car for the money. hood and wing would hafta be changed imo. having 2 car payments sucks tho. been there done that, not fun.

Saturday, December 03, 2005 12:39 PM
lmfao haha ok adam... leave it to you to post about my name an not the topic ahaha.. an' u kno wat i'm damn proud of mah name hehe... ok well i'm outti i'm waiting for my buddy to send me the pics with new paint... lol well anypoo... i'm outti ...

Saturday, December 03, 2005 1:32 PM
Jon Stamos wrote:lmfao haha ok adam... leave it to you to post about my name an not the topic ahaha.. an' u kno wat i'm damn proud of mah name hehe... ok well i'm outti i'm waiting for my buddy to send me the pics with new paint... lol well anypoo... i'm outti ...

Sorry, I just had too lol

Good luck with the car situation though

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:37 AM

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:20 AM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:I'm just amazed that your name is Jon Stamos...

"UNCLE JESSIE!"

j/k

Yes!!! lmao

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:31 AM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:I'm just amazed that your name is Jon Stamos...

"UNCLE JESSIE!"

j/k

LMAO!!! I was wondering the same thing before I even posted!!! Of course, he's been out of work for a while, since Full House ended. Still, Mr. Stamos, where's Dave Coulier been???

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:43 AM
k guys... no more uncle jessie jokes i've beeen hearing em for 19 yearz .. i think that's enuff don't ya'll think lol it was funny at first but yea... well anyway thanks for posting anyway ...

Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:16 AM
What year is it? What motor? It's a nice car and probably worth the money.

I think it would be worth it if you got it and sold your other cav. It would seem stupid to me to be making payments on 2 cavaliers at the same time...
Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:37 AM
yes i know it would be but for the one i have now i have no choice i could prob give the one i have now to my bro and let him take over the payment... umm the one i wanna buy is a 1999 chev cav z24 with a 2.4l an has 110,000 k's on the motor.....!!!!!!!! it's honestly in showroom condition...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search