Hope for JBO - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hope for JBO
Monday, December 05, 2005 1:28 AM
I'll just settle this part on my own account: As of yet we do not know what Chris was doing to get in a wreck. Excessive speed or not I know people can wreck from just about anything. I'm going to apologize for my rude comments on the subject and wish Chris and Kasey's families the best of luck getting through this ordeal. I started a thread in the War forum for people to argue about what could have happened and what-not but it got closed so I feel that we shouldn't even argue over the possibilities. Even if Chris was speeding most of us will still wish him the best and pray for him. If anybody has anything they feel they should vent on me about due to my comments then please do so by sending me a message whenever they choose. Again, I'm sorry for my comments and will hope for Chris' well-being and Kasey's family's ability to get over this ordeal.

* Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.

Monday, December 05, 2005 5:36 AM
James, what's done is done. All that matters now is that you were man enough to step up and apologize.

You're right. There could be a million and one possibilities that caused the accident. Until such time Chris gets out of the hospital, and should he chose to share (or remember for that matter), each theory or speculation is exactly that, both without fact or merit.

James Larsen wrote:...wish Chris and Kasey's families the best of luck getting through this ordeal. . .Even if Chris was speeding most of us will still wish him the best and pray for him. . . will hope for Chris' well-being and Kasey's family's ability to get over this ordeal.

That is what this all these threads are about. Not to point judgement, but to send hope and prayers to both Chris and Kasey and their families.

Monday, December 05, 2005 8:33 AM
Kardain wrote:James, what's done is done. All that matters now is that you were man enough to step up and apologize.

You're right. There could be a million and one possibilities that caused the accident. Until such time Chris gets out of the hospital, and should he chose to share (or remember for that matter), each theory or speculation is exactly that, both without fact or merit.

James Larsen wrote:...wish Chris and Kasey's families the best of luck getting through this ordeal. . .Even if Chris was speeding most of us will still wish him the best and pray for him. . . will hope for Chris' well-being and Kasey's family's ability to get over this ordeal.

That is what this all these threads are about. Not to point judgement, but to send hope and prayers to both Chris and Kasey and their families.

I agree and well done James it takes a better person for your comments and then be hard headed person not naming names and not allowing appropiate time to gather the facts.

My thoughts and prayers again to Chris and Kasey's families too.

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search