Help! - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Help!
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:35 AM
Ok, here's the situation. I want to get rid of my 98 Sunfire GT and found a 2003 Chevy Cavalier Z24 is awesome condition. It's got 32,712 km on it and the place wants $11,800 bucks for it. My question to you all is do you think this price is a little high for the car with that mileage on it and what would you offer the dealership for it, or do you think it's a good deal at that price? I'm gonna go see the car in person tonight right after work and check it out. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Help!
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:10 AM
Number one, there's no such thing as a Z24 2003 Cavalier. Number two, you can find Cavaliers NEW at about the same price or cheaper.

"Sig under construction"
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:21 AM
^^^ i think he's in canada.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:25 AM
Didn't see the km. lol

"Sig under construction"
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:35 AM
Well, here's a little update on the situation. i went to check the car out on my lunch hour and when I got there, the car was in the body shop next door being repaired beacuse the dealers wife had the car off the lot and the rear end got hit, so now he is not offering any type of warranty with the car, but he did knock a whole $1000 bucks off the price! LOL. Needless to say, I'm gonna pass on this one.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:20 AM
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search