its been fun, but i gotta leave the .org - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
its been fun, but i gotta leave the .org
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:09 PM
my cavy is dead, and so are my hopes and dreams in life. im living nearly on the streets, trying to stay on friend's couches when i can. my parents gave me the boot, and i no longer have my cavalier.

i wont be able to fix my car until at least summer, if at all. im living paycheck to paycheck trying to save anything for another car. but i can no longer come on to this site.

i give my deep thanks to all of those who have helped me in my posts, and i hope i was able to help some of you in return. some people here do not trust me anymore, and that being said, i simply cannot stay around these forums.

i have too much in my life right now, and i dont need to argue with people online too.

goodbye and thank you all for making me a smarter person about cars and life.

-Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)

Girls make me mad and break my heart, but my car is always there for me.

Re: its been fun, but i gotta leave the .org
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:45 PM
good luck w/ everything
God is lookin out, even when it doesn't seem like it...hes there

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:27 AM
Very sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:22 AM
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:33 AM
...damn shame to hear that, friend. been there as well...but things can and always will get better. just take this time to get your priorities in order, look for a better paying job, etc. i wish you luck.

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search