Another great member to do business with. - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another great member to do business with.
Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:00 PM
I just wanted to let everybody know that Dennis Rollison aka Bomex03Cavalier is a great person to do business with. I saw he was selling a set of z3 fenders so I hit him up on yahoo and got everything arranged. So the fenders should be here in 2-3 days. Sorry for the rambling I was just couped in a car for 3 hrs in the snow. He even purchased confirmation numbers so I can track them while I am in the damn snow!!

Re: Another great member to do business with.
Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:05 PM
Brandon sent his payment in very quick, it was scarey. But today I cashed it in,
sent the fenders out and will be on his lawn within 2-3 days. I could not believe
how easy this transaction was. It was like putting gravy on mashed potatoes,
without having to mash the potatoes first. Thanks Brandon. Something for him
to enjoy over the Holidays and so forth

Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:49 PM
Brandon McJunkin wrote:I just wanted to let everybody know that Dennis Rollison aka Bomex03Cavalier is a great person to do business with. I saw he was selling a set of z3 fenders so I hit him up on yahoo and got everything arranged. So the fenders should be here in 2-3 days. Sorry for the rambling I was just couped in a car for 3 hrs in the snow. He even purchased confirmation numbers so I can track them while I am in the damn snow!!

He has a sexy car too !

My favorite 03+

Friday, December 09, 2005 5:52 AM
Brandon McJunkin wrote:I just wanted to let everybody know that Dennis Rollison aka Bomex03Cavalier is a great person to do business with. I saw he was selling a set of z3 fenders so I hit him up on yahoo and got everything arranged. So the fenders should be here in 2-3 days. Sorry for the rambling I was just couped in a car for 3 hrs in the snow. He even purchased confirmation numbers so I can track them while I am in the damn snow!!
cant wait till next year to help you get them on and Karnage I still want thoes taills bomex is a picture whoe but I love his car so its alowed

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Friday, December 09, 2005 5:49 PM
yeah let ne know if u need some help fitting them up. i spent several hours on mine.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:23 PM
Quote:

Hey man the fenders just came in and are in great condition. Thanks a lot for getting them shipped so fast.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:07 AM
you guys sound like your flirting.... j/k, kinda though

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search