General Regional "What's going on" - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
General Regional "What's going on"
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:28 AM
Well in Regional forums we all are getting off topic faster then other areas on this site. So I'm just askin' if maybe we can get a Sticky that is titled "Whats going on," but instead of this going on for a ton of pages just wasting room we just let it go for say 2 or 3 pages. This way we don't waste a ton of room, and also gets memebers in the area up on what is going on around the area instead of havin' them read everything. Other areas that have more people might need more then 2 or 3 pages, but I think you get the idea. Just tryin' to help out here.

Re: General Regional "What's going on"
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:12 AM
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:17 PM
STOLEN!!!! wrote:

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:32 PM
not getting what your saying either.

i'm baaaaack!!
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:30 PM
Trey never makes any sense lol

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:39 PM
WoRd^^^^^^^^^^
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:37 PM
I'm just sayin' lets have a sticky for the most random stuff going on in the regional forums to save some room on the site.

Cheeter - You suck!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:44 PM
We got it covered in the south-central part Gotta love that long texas J thread

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:10 PM
pass the pot over this way, trey...

Re: General Regional
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:48 PM
Wouldn't be so much of a problem to find events threads if there weren't 6 bazillion "PARTS FOR SALE!!" threads clogging up the first three pages of the regional forums.

*cough*northeast*cough*

My $0.02

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:53 PM
JimmyZ wrote:Wouldn't be so much of a problem to find events threads if there weren't 6 bazillion "PARTS FOR SALE!!" threads clogging up the first three pages of the regional forums.

*cough*northeast*cough*

My $0.02
thats just us jimmy its gotten out of hand

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:26 PM
Most of the west forums are DOA.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 9:53 AM
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:
JimmyZ wrote:Wouldn't be so much of a problem to find events threads if there weren't 6 bazillion "PARTS FOR SALE!!" threads clogging up the first three pages of the regional forums.

*cough*northeast*cough*

My $0.02
thats just us jimmy its gotten out of hand
No you need to see the Texas J thread. I've posted on it while I lived in the area almost 2 years ago, so I know that is way to long.

I guess I just need to think of my wording more before posting. Like Jimmy said this idea could help a ton of different things in the regional forums from off topic post to the I got this for sell need money asap crap. Thanks Jimmy for understanding my wording up there when others can't.

Friday, December 09, 2005 8:05 PM
Lenko, John Lenko wrote:Most of the west forums are DOA.

so true. you could start a thread in there and it could be a good two to three months before theres a reply.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, December 09, 2005 9:19 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:
Lenko, John Lenko wrote:Most of the west forums are DOA.

so true. you could start a thread in there and it could be a good two to three months before theres a reply.

Heh... so true!

http://www.j-body.org/forums/list.php?f=15

The second page has only three threads on it. Uber dead.

hey, I wonder when the clubs section is gonna be activated?

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:26 PM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:Well in Regional forums we all are getting off topic faster then other areas on this site. So I'm just askin' if maybe we can get a Sticky that is titled "Whats going on," but instead of this going on for a ton of pages just wasting room we just let it go for say 2 or 3 pages. This way we don't waste a ton of room, and also gets memebers in the area up on what is going on around the area instead of havin' them read everything. Other areas that have more people might need more then 2 or 3 pages, but I think you get the idea. Just tryin' to help out here.

AG is worse.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 11:40 AM

*cough*northeast*cough*

My $0.02

*cough*Canadian Mid East*cough*

That's the only reason I don't even check the regionals anymore, there is usually nothing to read. It's just for sale, or wanted to buy things. I guess people are to lazy to search the classifieds for local stuff.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 12:49 PM
I understood what Trey was saying and wouldn't be that hard to impliment.

Jimmy you could in the North East have a sticky saying Northeast Classifieds. Maybe you or another person can keep a somewhat ongoing list. Deleteding posts as necessary.

Also with what is going on People can just post in one thread and once it gets so old and past the scheduled event date then Purge out those posts. I really see nothing that difficult on understanding it.

Heck nobody posts in the Event forum much anyways. LOL

Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:31 PM
I heart northeast forum . There are so many for sale ads in there its ridiculous. Most of them are for shotty stuff nobody really wants but every once in awhile you come across something thats worth taking a look at.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:40 PM
lol no you guys think you have it bad, check out the northeast forum. its filled w/ wanted or for sale ads, its basically a mini classified section. ive just completely stop going in there

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:34 AM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]lol no you guys think you have it bad, check out the northeast forum. its filled w/ wanted or for sale ads, its basically a mini classified section. ive just completely stop going in there

Well I honestly think it's like that cause there is nothing else really going on...I mean...what meets are going on in northeast? Jersey Js, maybe some PA guys, and your little Philly meets that 3 people show up to lol j/k

Honestly, there is nothing going on or that is so worth while that is getting moved to page 2 cause of the for sale ads going on. I really don't see the big deal about it...if people would rather post it in a regional forum cause they want to sell locally and maybe gaze someones attention who wouldn't normally look in the classifieds for something, why not? I mean...there are lots of people who aren't looking for say racing seats but then they see someone is selling theirs, likes it and buys it. It's just easier that way to sell them.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:14 AM
the last time i posted a thread that wasn't involving For Sale items, someone felt the need to come in and be a bitch about the thread, as if (s)he owned the entire forum and my thread wasn't permitted.

i've given up posting threads in that forum, for the most part. if the aforementioned person doesn't "approve" then apparently it's not allowed.

i still wonder when that person got their honorary moderator's cap...(s)he certainly acts like (s)he has one.

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:30 PM
the future Mrs. Scrufdog wrote:the last time i posted a thread that wasn't involving For Sale items, someone felt the need to come in and be a bitch about the thread, as if (s)he owned the entire forum and my thread wasn't permitted.

i've given up posting threads in that forum, for the most part. if the aforementioned person doesn't "approve" then apparently it's not allowed.

i still wonder when that person got their honorary moderator's cap...(s)he certainly acts like (s)he has one.

I feel the same, its a lost cause and if I want to talk to those who are from the NE forum then I either AIM them or go in jbo chat.
Monday, December 12, 2005 4:30 AM
NJHK (That Black Guy) wrote:
bagged wrote:lol no you guys think you have it bad, check out the northeast forum. its filled w/ wanted or for sale ads, its basically a mini classified section. ive just completely stop going in there

Well I honestly think it's like that cause there is nothing else really going on...I mean...what meets are going on in northeast? Jersey Js, maybe some PA guys, and your little Philly meets that 3 people show up to lol j/k

Honestly, there is nothing going on or that is so worth while that is getting moved to page 2 cause of the for sale ads going on. I really don't see the big deal about it...if people would rather post it in a regional forum cause they want to sell locally and maybe gaze someones attention who wouldn't normally look in the classifieds for something, why not? I mean...there are lots of people who aren't looking for say racing seats but then they see someone is selling theirs, likes it and buys it. It's just easier that way to sell them.

hey low blow there on the philly meet. we got 7 cars this time. you think w/ a huge city, you could find member but i guess not.

anyway its getting ridicious. the thing that really bothers me now are all these wanted ads. are these people to lazy to go to a junkyard and get parts? its getting so out of control in the northeast forum.

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:51 AM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]
NJHK (That Black Guy) wrote:
bagged wrote:lol no you guys think you have it bad, check out the northeast forum. its filled w/ wanted or for sale ads, its basically a mini classified section. ive just completely stop going in there

hey low blow there on the philly meet. we got 7 cars this time. you think w/ a huge city, you could find member but i guess not.

anyway its getting ridicious. the thing that really bothers me now are all these wanted ads. are these people to lazy to go to a junkyard and get parts? its getting so out of control in the northeast forum.

Sorry about the low blow but you know I still love you

I will agree that wanted ads aren't wanted lol

Seriously, I could make 100 wanted ads but that would be just a wasted amount of space. You are more likely to make use of a "For Sale" post than wanted.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search