Turbo Tech Racing..... - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Turbo Tech Racing.....
Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:08 AM
Nity9CavSedanCRJ wrote:
Darkstars wrote:awsome company to do buisness with, I ordered bear rotors and hawk pads, he shipped quick recieved it quick, one rotor was messed up, sent him an e-mail, he asked me send a pic, next thign you knwo hes telling me a new set is in the mail and sent out a call tag form FedEx to pick up the old ones. Easy to deal with, no BS, quick to get stuff done, highly recomended

WHat do you mean the rotors were messed up?... Now that i think of it, on mine there is a weird spot in one of the grooves that i don't think is suppose to be there, but i just saw it as gunk. What was wrong with yours?

He had a actual notch out of one of the rotors, not just a little defect. There was no way he could have used them. So we had to send them back to Baer.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:23 AM
Was bored and browsing around. Don't know why I opened this post. Thought what the hell i'll check the site out. Noticed you had camaro listed so I thought I would give it a shot. Go figure you sell parts for my camaro =P I'll definately be looking into to buying a set of headers and springs from you.

Friday, February 24, 2006 12:41 AM
Good to hear about their quality. Once funds start coming in again, it was one of the places I've been thinking of buying from.

There are so many people that are active in JBO and are great people to deal with, it's gonna be hard to decide who to buy from when the time comes.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search