Vouch forum - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Vouch forum
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:00 PM
who thinks there should be a spot for vouches these post are geting nuts

sponsorship available

Re: Vouch forum
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:53 PM
we should make a good guy, bad guy section where you can stat your experiences with people that youve delt with.

i got the idea from a dsm site that does the same thing.

i'm baaaaack!!
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:34 AM
The idea of a Bad/Good guy forum has been out for months. The problem is that Dave and the mods would always have to check the source of the complaint and see if it's true or not.

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:56 AM
every bad post should just go into the war forum because every post in it will be filled with bickering and no one will even be able to read who was right.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:00 AM
I think maybe we should start cracking down on needless bumps.

It's enough to have a thread saying someone is good to buy from. If nobody disputes that in a day or so, I think it can be locked and allowed to drop off the main page to be found later by people searching for info.

I think there's value especially in having the "Someone screwed me" posts here because not everyone is so vocal and some will only get involved if they see that someone else has had problems as well.

Again though... things degenerating to flame wars are locked as per the current rules.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:38 AM
Ummmm why not just post good/bad business relations in the Classified section? Seems like a logical place for it to be to me. I mean if you want to buy or sell something bam there ya go. Title your post with the persons name then leave your feedback about that person. When you go to make a transaction you can then search the persons name as the subject if it comes back then you can find out what was said good or bad.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:34 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:IIt's enough to have a thread saying someone is good to buy from. If nobody disputes that in a day or so, I think it can be locked and allowed to drop off the main page to be found later by people searching for info.

searching? HAHAHA
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:15 AM
Victor @streetlineconcepts.com wrote:who thinks there should be a spot for vouches these post are geting nuts

Not me

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:26 AM
who spends most of their time in the general forum???

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:29 AM
At V6Z24.com, in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, there is a stickied thread for good sellers/buyers, where everyone can post, and a thread for bad sellers/buyers, and only the forum moderator can post there, to keep out slander...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:53 PM
i like victor hes my sponser and hes a good guy !! everyone buy from him

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:00 PM
Hmmm... A good guy/bad guy (or gal) forum or thread in the classifieds would be a good idea...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:06 PM
Victor @streetlineconcepts.com wrote:who thinks there should be a spot for vouches these post are geting nuts

Or if you see a Vouch post, and you are annoyed by them - move on and do not click on it. Easy fix.

My Myspace Page
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:22 PM
there sin't enough that goes on in the general forum for it to be an issue... better some threads then no threads

Friday, December 23, 2005 2:27 PM
89Sunbird wrote:At V6Z24.com, in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, there is a stickied thread for good sellers/buyers, where everyone can post, and a thread for bad sellers/buyers, and only the forum moderator can post there, to keep out slander...

I totally agree that this is how it should be done. There is definitely a need for it!

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Saturday, December 24, 2005 3:24 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:I think maybe we should start cracking down on needless bumps.

It's enough to have a thread saying someone is good to buy from. If nobody disputes that in a day or so, I think it can be locked and allowed to drop off the main page to be found later by people searching for info.

I think there's value especially in having the "Someone screwed me" posts here because not everyone is so vocal and some will only get involved if they see that someone else has had problems as well.

Again though... things degenerating to flame wars are locked as per the current rules.

I agree with everything you said ESPECIALLY worthless bumps. If you see that no one is answering your post in 2 days...don't bump it up every damn day for 2 weeks. Atleast if you're going to bump it up, don't say "bump"...be creative or something for god sakes lol.

In my opinion, the general forum isn't the "happenin" forum where we have such a clutter in certain type of posts that we need to split them into forums...this forum has a slower pace than other forums, it's being handled fine.

And please people...stop coming up with these ideas of adding more forums. If you use your brain and use common sense, we have a forum for whatever is NECESSARY to split up and discuss about. We don't need 50 forums about every topic, motor, activity and denomination of j-bodys. This site has progressed into this and has stayed this way for a long time for a reason.

This is no attack on the person who made this thread but just a suggestion because it gets pretty annoying to ready these "how about adding..." threads every 2 weeks.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, December 24, 2005 4:45 PM
Brian Anderson {1999-Z24-4spd} wrote:every bad post should just go into the war forum because every post in it will be filled with bickering and no one will even be able to read who was right.

That's the best f'n idea I've seen in General all year.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search