Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunday, December 18, 2005 5:29 PM
I started experiencing some issues with staying logged in. Even if I check the box that says to stay logged in, for some reason, I get logged out whenever I leave the site. Its not anything with my cookie settings, I haven't changed them at all. It started happening this morning.

Another issues I have is with topics being either "old" or "new". I know Dave changed it to store on the JBO server, but it doesn't seem to work correctly for me. I have to refresh the page to update the status.

Just curious if Dave is trying something different or if anyone has any ideas as to whats happening.

Re: Log in/cookie problems
Monday, December 19, 2005 4:26 AM
I havent had any problems staying logged in ,but I have been having the old/new topic issues for a while now. I think alot of people are.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, December 19, 2005 1:00 PM
i have the same problem, both logging me out and the old/new topics. been happening to me about a month or two already.
Monday, December 19, 2005 7:29 PM
i only have the old/new topic issue never had the log in issue

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 3:07 PM
Well, it doesn't seem to be doing it now. I deleted all my cookies and the site set a new one, so I guess that fixed it. I still have the old/new problems though.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:38 PM
Well in order for me to log in I have to click in my tool bar for internet options and delete files.I also turn off my fire wall settings on cookie control and turn it off.Once I do this I can log on jbody and have no problems.U may hv a diff firewall prog and so forth but,dealed with the same issues and figured it out.U may want to try deleting ur files not the cookies and if u hv a firewall disable the cookies to off.I had this issue a yr ago almost and took about 2days to figure it out.I hope this helps.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:09 PM
when i detete my internet files it wipes out any history of things ive seen on any site
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search