ok i think we may have another scammer..... - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
ok i think we may have another scammer.....
Thursday, December 22, 2005 5:57 PM
i got 2 emails today

godwin becky <romas_autostore@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am interested in buying the 2 10" subs with ported boxes. that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a cashiers cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

banky vikky <banky_elizabeth01@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Hello

I am interested in buying the subwoofers, that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a cashiers cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

notice anything? different emails.....same spiel.....same signing name. i dont think that they realized they sent this to the same person. i dont think the scam has came into play yet but i have a feeling it will. so be careful. i might just be paranoid from the last time i almost got scammed. anyone have any ideas on this? if its not im sorry lock it. just looking out for the

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims

Re: ok i think we may have another scammer.....
Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:03 PM
uh

you've answered your own question.

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:04 PM
Its a scammer.

Lead him on, like the guy with the laptop

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
mattbeck16: god im a loser lol
Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:25 PM
Houston, we have a search button!

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search