I started a motorsports site & need ideas/feed - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
I started a motorsports site & need ideas/feed
Monday, December 26, 2005 10:46 AM
its mostly a nor-cal site for people local, and the domain is: www.CSC-Motorsports.com , and i have big plans for this site.

i want it to be a place for not only me and my friends, but other people into car tuning. i plan on handing out flyers and getting some sticker logos made for my car.

but first i need to build the site. and this is where i need opinions on what would be cool, diffrent, and fun. im pretty skilled with computers and use to own a computer forum a few years ago.

few questions for you guys:

1) Should it have some kind of small forum with a car showcase area, similiar to cardomain where users can change things, or should i make it so only i can upload info, pics, etc?

2) By making it an all-out car tuning website, do you think i should also include info, pics, etc. of car games such as Juiced or NFS?

3) i would like to help people find cheap prices on car parts, because i know a few shops in this area where things are like wholesale. should i include a section like this?

im sure ill have more questions in the future. i just need to get started somehwere and dont know what direction i want to go. thanks for any feedback.

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- http://myspace.com/subwayguy

Re: I started a motorsports site & need ideas/
Monday, December 26, 2005 10:53 AM
double posting is evil

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Re: I started a motorsports site & need ideas/
Monday, December 26, 2005 10:58 AM
Suggestion #1: don't cross-post your new site on other forums. http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=13&i=11842&t=11842

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search