Vote now for January JOTM! - Page 5 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Vote now for January JOTM!
Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:24 PM
i vote for w00tburgers also, go gary! lol

Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:36 PM
1 HOT Z all the way, I can't believe this is a competition.

Oooh rear swaybar action!
Jan.
Saturday, December 31, 2005 9:28 PM
I vote for w00tburgers...
Re: Jan.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:24 AM
w00tburgers - 26
1 HOT Z (Mark A) - 24

Cadwz24 - 9
illd9 - 8

jersey kid - 3
Joe Shulte - 3
hypsy03 - 2
james cahill - 3

ratzero - 1
Brian Anderson {1999-Z24-4spd} - 1
Arnjolt - 1
Signal 13 - 1
Summit Cavi - 1
Todd (T2) - 1
Dan Cotter (juicedz4) - 1
Ryan Lewis - 1
The Hated One - 1

WOW!! What a way to start off the New Year!! Thanks ALOT to everybody who voted for me! I really appreciate it! I can't believe it... JOTM.. wow! THANKS GUYS! it means alot

Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:13 AM
^^ congratulations man your car is awesome.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:29 AM
Congrats....well deserved!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:07 PM
congradulations bro nice going car is lookin great.

http://cardomain.com/id/DementedCavy
Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:30 PM
Congrats man.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:09 PM
WTF, are you this desperate?

Check the joined date on these accounts.....hmmmm.....what a bitch, I thought it was funny how you counted up your own votes! 1 HOT Z won in my mind regardless.

Josh Brackeen
summer holliman

Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:14 PM
WOW Seriously, are you that lame that you had to call up your buddies and have them sign up on December 31st 05 just to have them vote you for JOTM so you could win? I really don't care that i lost, because im just amazed at all the votes I got win or lose, thank you , but i can't stand that I have to lose to someone that CHEATS. I thought you were a class act WOOT, but i guess not.....

Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:20 PM
thats just cold.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:25 PM
Dayum, thats messed up. Thought it was kinda weird how you were the one counting votes.. But didn't think much of it... *chants* JoeDM! JoeDM! JoeDM!
Woot you got a nice car and this JOTM is just something fun.. I didn't realize it meant so much to people to win apposed to just having fun with it and being appreciated for your votes.. If you didnt win this month you seemed to have enough to be able to get next month..

Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:26 PM
Wow that is @!#$ up!
Can you have them all? I guess you did!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:51 PM
Mark, Phewes & Joe...

I think this shouldn't be discussed here. If you guys have a problem with him, you should take it to AG or have it talked about privately. Lets just respect the rules Lenko has set forward...no bs or anything.

Not saying you guys don't have to right to have an opinion or be upset, but lets just take it somewhere else and discuss it.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:54 PM
WOW. just wow. I don't know what to say, really. This @!#$ hurts guys, I can't believe it.

I counted all of the votes Joe, not just mine. I didn't realize we werent allowed to do that? I checked the post this morning and was excited. SORRY. Do your numbers differ? It's possible I made a mistake since I've got the flu and have a headache.

I can't believe I have to defend myself here. I didn't force anybody to vote, and I don't even know or talk to most of the people who voted for me. Of all of the people who voted for me, I talk to only a handful regularly. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO VOTED FOR ME, DID SO OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO.

I can't control who votes for me and who doesnt, I can't control when they join or what they do. I don't even know Josh Brackeen or Summer Holliman. Is it possible that maybe they joined the org, saw JOTM and liked my car? OR maybe someone else asked them to vote for me? *I* didn't ask them because I've never talked to them and I don't know them.

Thats pretty crappy guys. If you don't like me or my car, thats one thing.. but what the hell guys..

Is asking friends to check out the JOTM illegal anyway? I did ask a few buddies to check it out. I was excited that I was actually in the running for the win and wanted them to see. If thats illegal, I appologize because I didn't know. I never forced them to vote for me though. If they did vote for me (and not all of them did) they did so because they liked my car. I don't see how that is such a crime? NONE of you people have contacted your friends about JOTM? What about this:
Bomex03Cavalier (1CAV2NV) wrote:
Bomex03Cavalier (1CAV2NV) wrote:W00t W00t

I change my vote to 1 Hot Z

He convinced me by saying this:

"MarkAJ04: it also has mr7's and blue graphics
MarkAJ04: "

But whatever, If it is such a big butt hurt to you guys that I won, then give it to Mark, I personally really don't care. I don't talk crap about people, their cars, or anything..

Go hassle somebody else.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Lenko decided not to do another JOTM. In fact, I wouldn't even blame him. This is just silly.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:01 PM
Dude it was only a joke. I told Mark that I picked you're car over his anyday
because it was representing us 03 + people out here.I told him you had this
JOTM for this time round' so I figured one vote wouldn't hurt. You know I love
you're car the way it is. Don't take anything we said, personal...

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:02 PM
Very true Adam, I do respect Lenko and his rules, and I understand as to why this contest is no longer hosted by Dave anymore. Too much drama, and I apologize ever participating in it.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:08 PM
JOTM is great but now..... do we have to make up some more rules?

NO.... just use your common sense.

But anyway, congrats w00tburger!
It doesnt change anything, You're a JOTM of January 2006!

Yes you deserve it! Enjoy the burgers and be proud!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:11 PM
Lenko, John Lenko wrote:There are only THREE SIMPLE RULES..

1. You can only vote once - for ONE person's car,

2. You can't vote for YOURSELF! and

3. VOTES ONLY! No discussion..
How hard is it people?

A whole lot of warnings went out last month and I thought I was pretty clear that jacking the JOTM thread wouldn't be tolerated again?

Are you all such children that you can't allow ONE SIMPLE THREAD WITH THREE SIMPLE RULES to continue without ruining it? Apparently not. Some of you will have some time off to consider that question.

For the record, JOTM is a "people's vote" contest. In English, that means it's a popularity contest. At the end of this particular popularity contest, w00t had the most votes. If you have a problem with how he GOT those votes, take it up with him, take it up with Lenko or write your Congressman. THIS THREAD WAS NOT the appropriate venue to air those grievances.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search