Sport Compact Pro sponsorship....LMAO - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sport Compact Pro sponsorship....LMAO
Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:24 PM
Thanks for the advice Karo. I've actually had a few friends from around here tell me to do some work with you. I may just be talking to you a little more here in a few months with my tax return, lol.

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:33 PM
Thank god I dont have a house phone, I only have my cell phone. I havent got a soliciter call ever. Cant sell my name and number if I dont have one.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 1:38 PM
^ i've had solicitors call my cell before. thats why now if i don't recognize the number i let the voice mail take it. if its important enough they'll leave a message.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, December 25, 2005 2:59 AM
Way back when, Matt (ecotecpower on the org) IMed me all excited saying that he had gotten sponsored. I asked by who and he said Sport Compact Pro. At the time, I knew nothing about them. So I figured if a friend got sponsored, that it must have been legit...WRONG. Needless to say they took my $70 something and called me saying they were sending a contract. Well days later I had talked to other friends and they told me how it was all BS etc etc. Funny cause they are in New England and I'm in NJ and it took about 5 months to actually get the contract. When I recieved it I just laughed my ass off at the delay.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:11 AM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:Thank god I dont have a house phone, I only have my cell phone. I havent got a soliciter call ever. Cant sell my name and number if I dont have one.

i dont have a house phone either. they called my cell. thats what confused me about how they got my number

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:56 AM
thats why i added my cell to that national "do not call list" my mom was tellin me that solicitors CAN call cell phones now
https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx
Quote:

You can register your home or mobile phone for free. Your registration will be effective for five years.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:17 PM
^^^funny you mention that, i just added my cell the other day after this happened, lol

for anyone interested in it, go to www.donotcall.gov

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:19 PM
Michael Koehler wrote:Sport Compact Pro called me, and just to see what it was all about I went with it. I know the "discounts" suck, but I have a legal binding contract in my hand that they must follow through on (even if it is only 5, and by god they sure as hell will for me!! I don't mind spending the money to ensure they follow through, cause there are idiots who believe the whole story and will just back down when it blows up in their face. Besides, I'm in the military and get free legal services if they screw me over!!

You better do your research because Military Jag Lawyers don't represent you. They can just give you some advice thats it, so you would have to get a civilan lawyer to represent you in court and handle all paperwork and anything else related to the case. Which would be way over the $80 it cost to get the so called sponsorship and I fell for it 3 years ago when they were under Racer X and believe me they have the legal aspect covered, so is it really worth your time over being suckered for $80? Take the lose and enjoy your 5-15 percent off items

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:10 PM
Guess I wasn't clear on it. My one cousin is a JAG lawyer, another is a civilian lawyer, and another is a judge. Funny thing is they are all brothers. They already told me they would represent me in any case I come across.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:12 PM
Sorry, didn't read your whole post. They made the whole up to 55% off in bold on purpose for a reason, but I still wanna see if they will hold true on anything.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:09 PM
Michael Koehler wrote:Sorry, didn't read your whole post. They made the whole up to 55% off in bold on purpose for a reason, but I still wanna see if they will hold true on anything.

they won't i bought things that were over 1k and only got 15-25% off, it sucked

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search