How do i buy premium - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How do i buy premium
Friday, January 06, 2006 4:00 PM
Id like to purchase a month of premium for someone else, as a thank you for something they did for me...any one know of how i could do this...

Re: How do i buy premium
Friday, January 06, 2006 4:06 PM
Use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cart/add=1&business=paypal%40gmenthusiast.com&item_name=Month-to-Month+JBO+Premium+Membership&item_number=m-alastor&custom=alastor&amount=1.99&shipping=0&shippin g2=0&handling=0

Except replace "alastor" with the user's username (not the forum name). The above is the example of mine. so the first one, item_number will be m-username, and the second one, custom, will be username, replacing username with thier name.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:33 PM
By GEORGE.....I think he gots it ^^^

Saturday, January 07, 2006 10:13 AM
Shifted wrote:Use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/cart/add=1&business=paypal%40gmenthusiast.com&item_name=Month-to-Month+JBO+Premium+Membership&item_number=m-alastor&custom=alastor&amount=1.99&shipping=0&shippin g2=0&handling=0

Except replace "alastor" with the user's username (not the forum name). The above is the example of mine. so the first one, item_number will be m-username, and the second one, custom, will be username, replacing username with thier name.

Pay careful attention that you replace the username in BOTH places! If you do not replace the username in both places, it will not work! The item_number MUST be "m-username" (ie. preceded by an "m-") and custom MUST be "username".

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search