FAQ, Search, yadda yadda yadda - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FAQ, Search, yadda yadda yadda
Friday, January 06, 2006 7:04 PM
I'm trying to get all the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions into the FAQ... ya know, the button to the left of everything important?

So I have a simple request...

If you've got enough time to write "search!!!" then don't... instead... email me and tell me what you've got a gripe with. If you're sick and tired of seeing it, then tell me what it is.. I'll search and put the answer in the FAQ.

(Cuz frankly, I'm sick and tired of seeing people say "search" when they're too f'n lazy to post the answer... so instead of tell you to STFU... I'll actually help solve the problem... hopefully...)

...j

Re: FAQ, Search, yadda yadda yadda
Friday, January 06, 2006 7:10 PM
VOTES ONLY, NO DEBATE!!

Oh, wait...wrong thread. Good idea Lenko Way to go!

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Friday, January 06, 2006 8:32 PM
We have a FAQ?

Friday, January 06, 2006 9:28 PM
quit bypassing the language filter by saying faq!

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:01 PM
John, I agree.

I really hate people who say search when they could be more productive and just say the answer. Evidentally the person didn't search or couldn't find it, so help them out...be positive or don't post anything.

John, what you're doing is great and I commend you. If I see something, I'll let you know.

On the other hand, I know that there are alot of people who have never read the FAQs but do read stickies...heck I never read the FAQ till probably 4 months ago lol

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:22 AM
Thank You Lenko, I am also tired of the people that just say Search.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:10 AM
NJHK (The JBO Negro) wrote:John, I agree.

I really hate people who say search when they could be more productive and just say the answer. Evidentally the person didn't search or couldn't find it, so help them out...be positive or don't post anything.

John, what you're doing is great and I commend you. If I see something, I'll let you know.

On the other hand, I know that there are alot of people who have never read the FAQs but do read stickies...heck I never read the FAQ till probably 4 months ago lol

Couldn't have been said better by my brother of another color.
j

Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:13 AM
11999 = number of posts the word search has been used in

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:25 AM
Great idea, Lenko.

I might suggest a mirror topic to one you already have... To go along with the 'Exhaust Design and Theory' that is there, add an 'Intake Design and Theory'. I know the debate over WAI, CAI, home-made or name brand, etc, etc gets a TON of 'SEARCH!' responses... lol

The only issue is that your plan draws on a base of common sense and whenever people are involved, a plan like that is likely to fail

Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:30 AM
FAQ you..

lol..

i love it..

but i dont ask relevant questions..

Saturday, January 07, 2006 10:05 AM
good idea

Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:45 PM
i hate the search commit too. its easier for those that know the answer to post it vs turning it into a search feast and others join in.

jimmy z- that was funny

i cant think of anything right off to put in there, sorry.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 8:30 PM
Thanks John for helping us all.

Thats Him Officer The WICKED One.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 10:48 PM
post in the right fourm

oh dam guess this is genral info

use the faq then

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:44 AM
damnit lenko SEARCH! freakin newbie!!

j/k

Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:36 AM
i got one. headlight issues. dimming, wiring, etc. its posted soo much, and damn near every answer is found by a sumple search

and possibly the whole conversion topic. questions on "what will i need for this conversion" come up alot also

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:56 PM
Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:and possibly the whole conversion topic. questions on "what will i need for this conversion" come up alot also

Exactly what i was going to bring up.. "What do i need to do to convert my 97 cav front to a 00.." etc.. John if u want i can try and gather up all info needed for the various swaps.. If your interested in the FAQ idea..

Monday, January 09, 2006 2:41 PM
You're probably going to get alot of emails from me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search