PCM Flashing HELP!! - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
PCM Flashing HELP!!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:27 PM
hey i know there are thousands of people wanting to remove governers for there own reasons. Mine is ( and I am willing to prove it if I must ) I have been living in germany for the last years and figured that im going to be here for a while, so i imported my 98 cavy z24. i have spent lots of money on conversions and what not. now 6 months later i can drive. seeings how all over the entire country of germany i can drive as fast as i please legaly ( its not entirely crazy, they are like 4 lane interstates that are well maintained) yes im speaking of the autobahn. its rather disapointing only being able to drive 170 km/h. I need to know if anyone knows where to get ahold of the software i need to reflash my PCM and remove that damn governer. i have already talked to the germans and they are basically clueless because they have never seen a Z24 before anyway any help would be great.

Re: PCM Flashing HELP!!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:37 PM
first, the fact that you're allowed to drive that fast means nothing.

second, your registry is not filled out, therefore we have no proof that your car's suspension can handle going over the governor.

third, even if we did care and wanted to help you...do you really think we'd post how to do it or where to get it done on a public chatboard that daily tells idiots who ask this question to go away?

GO PATS!!!
Re: PCM Flashing HELP!!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:15 PM
There is nothing available software wise, and this topic won't be discussed here.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search