Altezza World - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Altezza World
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:55 PM
In an earlier post (H.I.D. Kit???) someone mentioned bad customer service from Altezza World (an ebay seller). I'm just wondering if anyone has had an experiences with this seller. I'm asking because I ordered some taillights from them and I am wondering if I should expect any problems.

Re: Altezza World
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:00 PM
that was me who posted about them

i got a set of tails, and when they arrived, they were smashed. and the packaging was mint. so i emailed, and they sent me another set. got em, and they were chipped. it took em about 3 days at least to answer an email, and waiting 3 days per email(about 6 or 7 of them) = a long time, lol.

i was not pleased with them at all.....i hope yours goes better than mine did

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:02 PM
Dear God, now I am truly frightened. They should be here tomorrow so hopefully everything will go alright
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:08 PM
I got my old focus projectors and my wrx tails for my swaps on my old sunfire from there. Had a great experience

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 5:45 PM
why did you order them and THEN ask about then? you got those two backwards. ask your questions about a seller BEFORE you buy something from them not after.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:16 PM
Immanuel Fuentes wrote:Dear God, now I am truly frightened. They should be here tomorrow so hopefully everything will go alright

wtf is wrong with people???????? you want to know if they are any good to order from AFTER YOU ORDERED FROM THEM?!?!

that's just begging to be ripped off.

would you buy a car without even seeing it, or knowing anything about it, and THEN asking "well, is it gonna have an engine"?

research, THEN buy.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:29 PM
Ebay has a feedback section for a reason. Always look at their feedback before you bid.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:32 PM
hey look at that, you've managed to use ALL CAPS without actually answering the question. If it's not too much trouble please limit comments to that which is useful. I learned my lesson from the first post so I don't need a thousand echoes
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:54 PM
ok, so answer me this then: if the first "review" you read about them stated they had bad customer service... didn't that give you any warning NOT to order from them?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:40 PM
Quote:

would you buy a car without even seeing it, or knowing anything about it, and THEN asking "well, is it gonna have an engine"?

Im sure alot of people on this website wouldnt even think twice about seeing it first. Same people who when the CHECK ENGINE light comes on they open the hood and check to see if the engine is still there.........."yep its still there"............just keep driving

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:15 PM
i DONT KNOW WHAT IM YELLING ABOUT!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:46 PM
Jay wrote:i DONT KNOW WHAT IM YELLING ABOUT!!!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:25 PM
Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:that was me who posted about them

i got a set of tails, and when they arrived, they were smashed. and the packaging was mint. so i emailed, and they sent me another set. got em, and they were chipped. it took em about 3 days at least to answer an email, and waiting 3 days per email(about 6 or 7 of them) = a long time, lol.

you have really bad luck with smashed tail lights dont you? lol

Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:59 PM
I bought my Altezza's from an Ebay seller called K2Motor. God awful customer service when you call them, but I got my tracking number and paid $74 total with shipping. They arrived completelt packaged, doubl boxed, bubble wrapped, etc.
Monday, January 16, 2006 6:40 AM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:
Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:that was me who posted about them

you have really bad luck with smashed tail lights dont you? lol

lol, hell yes. including yours, i got 3 sets of smashed tails, lol. i think the tail gods were trying to tell me to stay stock, lol

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:29 AM
I bought my Altezza Tail lights of "m1performance" on ebay, i paid $100 canadian inculding shipping. Your best bet for buy off ebay is look at the person recent feedback and also a person feedback precentage. Personaly i would by unless they had a 96 % - 100 % positive feedback. I also just bought a amp off of "hifisoundconnection" they have a precentage of 98.9 %. So more they likey product should come (knock on wood).
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search