IS JBO different?? - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: IS JBO different??
Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:31 PM
ok i couldn't get it work work at all last nght, but now it is fine.....I like it now

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:34 PM
Fatalic CAVI wrote:Well I spend most of time here from work and My work computer will not allow me to download firefox and I have no choice but to use IE. The reason I went premium is so I can enjoy it while I am at work so that kind of screws me over (I know I am one of the few but, what you going to do)

You are at least using IE6, I hope? If so you'll have no problem. If not, what in the heck are you doing using a 3 year old browser? I'm sorry but the internet no longer caters to such old browsers and you should expect that sites won't work.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:33 PM
well, i just only now noticed, and didn't see this post in the que..........

PS: Dave thank you..........

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:20 PM
Dave wrote:
MILKMAN wrote:No more gallary?

Click 'LIBRARY', its still there.

stargrrrl wrote:Now that I'm home using OS 9.2.2 and IE 5.1, not only does the forums link not work, but the library link does not work either. I can function, I just have to go way out and around to get where I'd like to be.

The IE version you are using is definitely at fault. Only 0.7% of visits to this site come from an IE5 browser, so I never considered testing that scenario. Further, OS9 only accounts for 0.3% of visits. And I'm sure I'd be willing to bet all of those are you, right?

At this point I don't know what the best course of action would be. If there is anyone else that (for whatever reason) wants an option to turn off the 'eye candy', I can set something up to that extent.

But you should seriously consider upgrading your computer too. Come on, the Mac Mini is only $500.

I guess I'm the minority, which I'm used to not being accounted for and using the back way to function I guess. I just won't be able to hop on here much on my 10 minute breaks here at work anymore since it takes about 3 of those minutes to get where I want to go.

And no upgrade soon. I'm one of the rare people that actually paid for my programs and I'm under the understanding that many of what I have don't work even in classic mode. Plus as a homeowner with some repairs due, $500 isn't something I'll give up just to surf the JBO more easily.

Friday, January 13, 2006 4:16 PM
Ok, just for you and one other person, I added a bit of code that checks if you are running IE5, and if so disables the fancy menu. I have tested using IE5.2 on the Mac and it works fine.

If anyone else is having any issues, let me know what browser and version you are using (and of course a good description of the problem).

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about

Friday, January 13, 2006 5:38 PM
Dave wrote:Ok, just for you and one other person, I added a bit of code that checks if you are running IE5, and if so disables the fancy menu. I have tested using IE5.2 on the Mac and it works fine.

If anyone else is having any issues, let me know what browser and version you are using (and of course a good description of the problem).

awww, how sweet.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:02 AM
Dave wrote:Ok, just for you and one other person, I added a bit of code that checks if you are running IE5, and if so disables the fancy menu. I have tested using IE5.2 on the Mac and it works fine.

Good deal, thanks. Heaven forbid another person on OS9 attempt to use the site and not know the way in like I did, this will be good for them too.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:39 AM
stargrrrl wrote:If anyone else is having any issues, let me know what browser and version you are using (and of course a good description of the problem).

Good deal, thanks. Heaven forbid another person on OS9 attempt to use the site and not know the way in like I did, this will be good for them too.
I didn't know there even was anyone still left that used OS9. Oh well.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:25 PM
is it just me, or now when you get a pm, your inbox flashes??? did it ever used to do that?? i know it would turn red, but now it seems like it flashes and is red....

sorry if someone already posted this, i didnt read all the replies

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:47 PM
Kraceykat (Kacie Prahl) wrote:is it just me, or now when you get a pm, your inbox flashes??? did it ever used to do that?? i know it would turn red, but now it seems like it flashes and is red....

sorry if someone already posted this, i didnt read all the replies

yeah, that's one of the new features... the "alert" flashes.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search