2006 A+ Performance Calendar Voting - Page 11 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: 2006 A+ Performance Calendar Voting
Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:40 AM
Bomex03Cavalier (You cant possibly envy me) wrote:No its because he was on the last calendar...please read before guessing.
Clean up on Aisle 6, Sales Assistant. And put on a smile for the customers...

Sunday, January 22, 2006 1:25 PM
You have until midnight tonight to get your pictures in if you have not done so already. I will give an extra day at most IF you contact me and let me know you need another day. Otherwise I'm starting down the runner up list.

Runner up please have 3 pictures selected ahead of time that you would like used in case I contact you. You will only have 1-2 days to get them to me.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page | HELP US DECIDE!
Sunday, January 22, 2006 2:04 PM
Heather - anghellic wrote:You have until midnight tonight to get your pictures in if you have not done so already. I will give an extra day at most IF you contact me and let me know you need another day. Otherwise I'm starting down the runner up list.

Runner up please have 3 pictures selected ahead of time that you would like used in case I contact you. You will only have 1-2 days to get them to me.

Just wanted to make sure that you got my pics, Jason siad he sent them to you.

Thanks

Sunday, January 22, 2006 3:59 PM
^ in the list heather made on the last page your name is in red, thus signifying that she has received your pics.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 22, 2006 4:51 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:^ in the list heather made on the last page your name is in red, thus signifying that she has received your pics.

thanks

Sunday, January 22, 2006 5:53 PM
no prob.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:38 PM
I sent Jason my three pics earlier tonight.....

he should be sending them to you if he hasnt done so already...

APlusperformance.com January 2005 Ride Of The Month
Sponsored by APlusPerformance.com
Sunday, January 22, 2006 8:49 PM
got em

still need
illd9's
a. jones
blue
doublezed

I'm gonna send doublezed an email just incase since all i've done is PM everyone and I don't think he's been on the org in the past week.

Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:14 PM
Can we get an up daed list on whose pics you have and still need please. Just wondering if you got Summit Cavis pics???
Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:36 PM
Ecoclean wrote:hey maybe the runners up can make up the cover? Just a thought.

Ecoclean wrote:ecoclean back cover?

Ecoclean wrote:
Big Boi -Coloradojbody.org- wrote:! maybe some one posted it i didn't read thru all of it but and idea have two cars per month like last year

x2

Ecoclean wrote:hmm I wonder how mine would come out since it is corvette yellow with a green pearl.

Ecoclean wrote:hey I got trophy. but I have yet to fininsh the car. I did all the work you see last year and now all I have left is the interior but it still wins.

chill pill?

i love drama, maybe i should have posted pictures of my car for more drama. oh heather can i vote for my self 40 times? JESUS THIS @!#$ IS JUST LIKE HIGH SCHOOL!

Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote:Jason, unfortunately, you can't please the majority of these crybabies around here lately. The .org has truely went to hell in the past year. It's full of young punks wanting to be smart asses and cocky people that think their car is the sheet.

x2 it makes me sad that im apart of a community that acts this way. grow up people.

to the people who won congrats, you all have nice cars!

to the people who are bitching and creating drama left and right, GROW THE FACK UP! Its just a calendar. I dont think this calendar is going ot be the all time greatest calendar that creates world peace and saves starving babies, and be showcased in teh smithsonian. hell it might but this drama is nonsense. Grow up and act like adults.

/end rant.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:39 PM
its moments like these (and the pron in ag) that makes me love you sac

Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:40 PM
themarin8r wrote:its moments like these (and the pron in ag) that makes me love you sac

hey i try

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:46 PM
I love you, Sac, and i agree times a million.

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Sunday, January 22, 2006 10:01 PM
latinoheat wrote:Can we get an up daed list on whose pics you have and still need please. Just wondering if you got Summit Cavis pics???

Not yet, but I did get an email earlier from him / anthony earlier. I should have them tomorrow at the latest. They were gonna go take some night shots tonight and if they didn't turn out theres others they're gonna send.

Have 2 from cavattack and should have the other tomorrow also.

Haven't heard back from blue or a.jones and illd9 you said you'd be sending them right?
I sent doublezed and email since I just noticed today that he hasn't been on the org in a week so I'll give him a day and hope he checks his email regularly.

Tomorrow I'll be starting contacting runner ups if needed. I'll give it a couple more hours though since it's only 1 EST right now.

Monday, January 23, 2006 12:18 AM
Yea i'll have pics by tomorrow:_ for summitcavi

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Monday, January 23, 2006 1:31 AM
illd9 has tried sending them to me a few times, but they didn't come through in the emails... So hold off on him for a day or so Heather. I will let you know.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Monday, January 23, 2006 2:16 AM
those of you who are in the calendar:

IM/e-mail/PM Heather with whatever info you need to get to her, or any questions you have to ask.

everyone else;

clean the sand out and move on with your lives. you have no idea how bad i want to start clicking my little magic ban button, but if i started doing that i would be here for hours... and i kinda want to get to bed. consider yourselves lucky.

deal with your personal issues off the .org, and for God's sake, grow up.

Jason:

when all's said and done, and you're ready to start sellin this year's calendars, by all means start up a new thread... hopefully the bs will die down before then.

oh yeah, and put me down for 1.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search