2006 J-Body 12-Month Calendar - PRE-ORDER - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2006 J-Body 12-Month Calendar - PRE-ORDER
Monday, January 30, 2006 6:03 PM
Just for that you have to pay double lol.

I'll see what I can do this week to buy one.

Also couldn't you just start off from Feb - Feb '07 or something like that.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:55 AM
Anthony Jones wrote:yeah, just to let everyone know my car will not be in the calender. i wish it could have been but jason and i found out that his printer would not print my car with my sponsor logos present due to possible copyright issues. because i am under contactual obligations to some of my major sponsors, it would have done them an injustice to allow my car to be present in the calender without their proper representation. its not only my car, in a way its their car for how much many of my sponors have dedicated to the project.for some of my sponsors, like duffs skate shoes, without logos on the car no one would ever know that they are involved in the project. i know this isnt the biggest thing in the world like a full mag feature and is minor compared to that, but i guess im just loyal to those that have been loyal to me, regardless of the size of an issue.
so i am sorry to those who anticipated to see my car in the calender but i hope you understand my standpoint. thank you to everyone who initially voted for me and i thank jason for the opportunity despite the fact that i could not do the calender. maybe next year!
the calender looks sick and im sure it will be just as good without my car.
thanks.

although sad to see your car wont be in it. im more impressed to see someoen take their sponsorship seriously.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:17 AM
sndsgood wrote:
Anthony Jones wrote:yeah, just to let everyone know my car will not be in the calender. i wish it could have been but jason and i found out that his printer would not print my car with my sponsor logos present due to possible copyright issues. because i am under contactual obligations to some of my major sponsors, it would have done them an injustice to allow my car to be present in the calender without their proper representation. its not only my car, in a way its their car for how much many of my sponors have dedicated to the project.for some of my sponsors, like duffs skate shoes, without logos on the car no one would ever know that they are involved in the project. i know this isnt the biggest thing in the world like a full mag feature and is minor compared to that, but i guess im just loyal to those that have been loyal to me, regardless of the size of an issue.
so i am sorry to those who anticipated to see my car in the calender but i hope you understand my standpoint. thank you to everyone who initially voted for me and i thank jason for the opportunity despite the fact that i could not do the calender. maybe next year!
the calender looks sick and im sure it will be just as good without my car.
thanks.

although sad to see your car wont be in it. im more impressed to see someoen take their sponsorship seriously.

Sorry you couldn't be in it, I know my National Sponsors look at it as advertisement for them and they enjoy seeing their name being promoted. Printers just suck lol

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 12:09 PM
The new "November" image is uploaded.

Most calendars will be shipping soon.... In about 4-5 days we'll have all current orders shipped, and there won't be any delay after that.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 6:25 PM
Just ordered my two.

And Jason, love the sub site (JBodySource).

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:10 PM
Jason, my MO was mailed out yesterday around 7am.. I ordered it friday and was supposed to have it mailed out Saturday but i got into work and they had already picked up the mail.. So expect it Thursday. Thanks.

And A. Dot, sucks you can't be in the calendar.. and i fully agree with sndsgood.. Glad to see some actually respect their sponsers opposed to "what will they give me.."

Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:53 PM
looks good and all, but my girlfriend said that my car should have been the febuary car, cause much like the month, my car is unfinished.... wahhh wahhhh wahhhhhhhhhhh

by the way, I ordered that and ended up spending 107 dollars when all I wanted initially was the damn calendar!

Scott

When I boost, you boost, we boost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been banned from NEJBODY.
You've displayed wayyy too many acts of pushing people to their limits.
It's never cool to tear people down for what they want to do.
NEJBODY is a team. We're not the same as JBO where everyone bashes on eachother.
I'm surprised you show up to our meets after half of the things you say on here.
Friday, February 03, 2006 4:02 PM
PRE-ORDERING has ended... The calendars are set at their regular prices now.

All calendars ordered have been shipped as of today (Friday) via USPS Mail.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, February 03, 2006 4:51 PM
SWEET

I can't wait

Friday, February 03, 2006 10:35 PM
RaGiN Z wrote:by the way, I ordered that and ended up spending 107 dollars when all I wanted initially was the damn calendar!

Scott

ehh, i have stuff i wanna get from jason too. but i did it smart and am waiting to see what these coupons are that come with the calendars.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:03 AM
Hah.. I totally forgot about the coupons.. guess I shoulda waited to buy all that stuff last night, oh well Can't wait to get the calendar!

Monday, February 06, 2006 7:55 AM
Got my calendar today. Great work Jason and Heather. Thanks
And mine is one of the "special" calendars too.

Monday, February 06, 2006 1:04 PM
Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote: Got my calendar today. Great work Jason and Heather. Thanks

me too!
I'm actually not gonna really use it lmao.. well not write in it anyway since its a special edition 1 of 15

Monday, February 06, 2006 1:42 PM
Yup...I'm not writing on mine, either....

-Crystal

Monday, February 06, 2006 1:45 PM
i guess mine will be there when i get home from work

Monday, February 06, 2006 3:22 PM
Got mine today, very nice work they turned out awesome!

Monday, February 06, 2006 4:01 PM
Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote: Got my calendar today. Great work Jason and Heather. Thanks

is it speacial because im in it heather lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, February 06, 2006 4:20 PM
got mine too, excellent work!!! That and some gum

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:41 PM
got both of mine today. came out pretty good. some of the pics looked to not print the best but still worth the money.

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 6:02 AM
mine came yseterday, loks good, alot better quality then i was expecting

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:08 AM
Got mine yesterday to. AWESOME quality.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:24 AM
calendar is awesome.. got both of mine yesterday...everyones car looked great

an oooo boy, was my mom excited that i got in a calendar haha.. fetter-- she liked yours the best!

-marc

boosted again...hehe
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:01 AM
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:47 PM
got mine today. liked the design kinda. but there was only one frickin sunfire. the last had one of each for each month. it sucks. i just thought i would share. and thanks for the stickers, im glad i could get them in black

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:06 PM
i just got mine also......it's pretty nice

anyone else get that free gum in there? lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search