JBO Seller question - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
JBO Seller question
Monday, February 27, 2006 12:34 PM
OK i just want to make sure before i paypal my money
Josh Wexler has a set of Z rims (actually 2 sets) and i have emailed him about purchasing them and we have all the arrangements for payment set up, but before i pay, i want to make sure that everything is ok. He has responded to emails and questions and everything and has been on the site for more than 4 years, so there is nothing wrong, but i want to double check before sending my money. If anyone can vouch for him, ill feel even better about doing business with him. Thanks

Re: JBO Seller question
Monday, February 27, 2006 12:52 PM
trust is useful in any endeavor

Bad Ace Design "Attitude" T-Shirts For Sale!
$5 of every order goes straight to Dave to support the Org!
CLICK HERE!

Monday, February 27, 2006 1:57 PM
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:trust is useful in any endeavor

Chinese for lunch? lol

Monday, February 27, 2006 2:04 PM
you guys are no help! lol
i did do a search before and nothing came up, so im just gonna paypal the money to him
im sure itll go smoothly, but i just wanted to doublecheck

Monday, February 27, 2006 2:14 PM
Since nothing came up on a search, you are taking a slight risk. The good news: since you are paying with Paypal, if you dont have your stuff within 25 days, file a complaint with them and they might be able to get your $$$ back. If they cant, take it to your credit/debit card company (assuming that is who you are going through).

Monday, February 27, 2006 2:18 PM
@!#$er wrote:Since nothing came up on a search, you are taking a slight risk. The good news: since you are paying with Paypal, if you dont have your stuff within 25 days, file a complaint with them and they might be able to get your $$$ back. If they cant, take it to your credit/debit card company (assuming that is who you are going through).

yea, but hes responded quickly, the paypal address came up verified and everything, member of paypal for almost 4 years, hasnt been slow to answer emails at all, i dont think i have to worry. The good part about the search not finding anything, is that there was nothing negative lol and that was what i was looking for (well, to make sure there wasnt)

Monday, February 27, 2006 3:23 PM
Agreed... no news is good news. Good luck. I'm hopeing some faith can get restored into the JBO classifieds.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search