companys active on the .org... please sponsor - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
companys active on the .org... please sponsor
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:21 PM
Mods please don't lock...

To all the companies that are active on this site... There is a new event called IMSM Race Series, its a multi event drag racing competition with points that add up through out the series. This is going on this year at Byron (drag strip in IL). Well there was interest in having a car show event together with the race series... 3 of the race events my car club, Team Altered, is running the car shows. Its still in the early stages we just got the aproval to do so. Its multiple classes everythign thng from stock classics to moddified imports, there is somethign for everyone. We are looking to find companies to sponcor the show events to help with the costs, donations to help pay for the awards or small things for handouts, ect... we got aproval for everythign now we just need to make this happen. Any and all companies willing to help out will get there share of publicity, like a banner if provided or buisness cards handed out with the registration packet ect...

If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you more infomation about where and when ect.. along with anythign else you'd like to know.

Thank you

Re: companys active on the .org... please sponsor
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:24 PM
Just like Ryan said this event is going to be very fun and will get a great variety of people/cars out.
S3 Magazing is also in the talks right now for coverage

Thanks guys

Re: companys active on the .org... please sponsor
Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:47 AM
Darkstars wrote:Mods please don't lock...

Sorry man. I appreciate the hard work that goes into event planning, but asking for sponsorship for an event isn't any different to the community here than asking for personal sponsorship or asking for anything else.

You're better off contacting the companies directly anyway.

At the very least, this should be in your regional forum.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search