Alex Alexi-bitch!!! i think she's back... - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Alex Alexi-bitch!!! i think she's back...
Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:10 AM
funny... i actually got molested by a lesbian tonight... no joke. she wasn't a good looking lesbian though.

really long story, most of which i'll probably forget by tomorrow, but the end of it was she grabbed me in a place that's pretty much reserved for my girl.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 2:22 AM
cannon fodder wrote:funny... i actually got molested by a lesbian tonight... no joke. she wasn't a good looking lesbian though.

really long story, most of which i'll probably forget by tomorrow, but the end of it was she grabbed me in a place that's pretty much reserved for my girl.

Ugly Lesbians love big Drunk Irish looking Frat Boys LOL

(the drunk and irish thing isn't an insult against Irish people, it's just that I call Tony "Leprechaun")

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, March 04, 2006 6:26 PM
ya i agree, the ones that have had mishaps with her should get together. i remember the last time the org got together they got the officer that posted on here to get everyones info and then went to pick the guy up. something like that. they added up all the money sho stole from everyone and it was pretty high.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 8:32 PM
i see the classified ad and her membership have been deleted...i'd like to delete her and her dyke bitch...

sorry nothing agains lesbians, lord knows i love you guys, but this chicks on another level - i'm not one to hit a woman but i'll make a @!#$en exception with this whore...

Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:24 PM
i may not know much about the law.

but Rodney knows when it's time to administer a royal kicking of asses.

now is that time.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:32 PM
Hmm looks like I need to get into scamming people on the internet.

I mean, where else can you get $1,000 for free and no persons of higher authority care enough to do anything about it?

No wonder scammers are so rampant.

And to think... I go to work every day to make money... sheesh.

Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:21 AM
MiKeDiRnTRuLeZ wrote:Hmm looks like I need to get into scamming people on the internet.

I mean, where else can you get $1,000 for free and no persons of higher authority care enough to do anything about it?

Crime only pays for so long...she eventually will get caught and then she will either face the judge or face Big Boned Brenda as she makes her toss her salad.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, March 05, 2006 2:30 AM
MiKeDiRnTRuLeZ wrote:Hmm looks like I need to get into scamming people on the internet.

oh she's gotten more than $1000, i'd bet money on that.

Sunday, March 05, 2006 8:01 AM
she got 1200 from one person alone on the ptcruiser forums.....

Sunday, March 05, 2006 9:08 AM
$1200?! poor bastard

Do we have any cops on here? We could get together with the pt forums and get this @!#$ done

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Monday, March 06, 2006 10:23 AM
Won't do sh-t. These guys say the FBI won't even help. Nope looks like shes gonna be able to keep doing her scaming and we can't do anything about it.

Way to go FBI !! ( gives two big thumbs up, followed by the middle finger )

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, March 06, 2006 11:03 AM
that bitch looks like andy milinokis.

Monday, March 06, 2006 2:20 PM
Jackalope wrote:Won't do sh-t. These guys say the FBI won't even help. Nope looks like shes gonna be able to keep doing her scaming and we can't do anything about it.

Way to go FBI !! ( gives two big thumbs up, followed by the middle finger )

Yeah, I know, I filed my report back in August. It's a bunch of @!#$, especially since you can't call and ask what's going on, it's just a "we dont really care, so if we happen upon your case, we might look at it"

I'm the new cancer.
Monday, March 06, 2006 7:24 PM
My god.... why hasn't anyone gone over there and kicked the @!#$ out of her/it?

I stopped at a Ebay scammer's house on my way home from the Bash last year and put a brick thru his front window. Sure, it was an hour out of my way, but at least I have the balls to do something about it.

You guys just sit here and whine how you got bent over...!

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:13 PM
Lenko, John Lenko wrote:My god.... why hasn't anyone gone over there and kicked the @!#$ out of her/it?

I stopped at a Ebay scammer's house on my way home from the Bash last year and put a brick thru his front window. Sure, it was an hour out of my way, but at least I have the balls to do something about it.

as far as i know, im the closest person at 6 hours away... a 12 hour round trip for my $95 seems a little far fetched.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:17 AM
^^^ but its the principle.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:35 AM
If there's a bash, I'm bringing my bricks for a little extra road trip

I'm the new cancer.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:00 AM
SiZZy wrote:
Heather - anghellic wrote:

I doubt she'd be saving up to get rid of it, when it looks like she wants to be the male side of a lesbian relationship. She may be saving up for surgery to become a man though.

Wow Heath, getting a bit ignorant aren't we? Just because shes butch doesn't mean she wants to be a dude, and theres no such as the "male side of a lesbian relationship." I don't play the "male" in my relationship and neither does my chick. It is possible to coexist as equals and not have one person dominating all the time, you should try it. Also, truly having masculine tendencies has nothing to do with clothing or a haircut, thats just preference.

But yeah, shes definitely a dinger.

HOLY @!#$ Your a girl? lol i had no clue.....

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:19 AM
Lenko, John Lenko wrote:I stopped at a Ebay scammer's house on my way home from the Bash last year and put a brick thru his front window. Sure, it was an hour out of my way, but at least I have the balls to do something about it.

You really did that? How were you positive you had the right house? lol

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:11 PM
Did my research... not hard on the Internet.

You all already know where she lives... so.....

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:20 PM
Lenko, John Lenko wrote:Did my research... not hard on the Internet.

well, the problem is: every so often, it's a different address. kinda hard to figure out which one she's actually at.

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:49 AM
cannon fodder wrote:

well, the problem is: every so often, it's a different address. kinda hard to figure out which one she's actually at.

If you have all the addresses, stake them out and see which one she goes in the most.

(2 Sep 04) Bike is done. Car ain't gettin' anything else.
(1 Dec 04) Dodge Truck - 1; Cavalier - 0. Car is totaled.

98.9 The Rock - Corporate Radio Sucks A s s
Friday, March 10, 2006 7:34 PM
The Sarge wrote:
cannon fodder wrote:

If you have all the addresses, stake them out and see which one she goes in the most.

haha, leave it to a military man to suggest an elite covert opperation.

Friday, March 10, 2006 7:47 PM
Lenko, John Lenko wrote:My god.... why hasn't anyone gone over there and kicked the @!#$ out of her/it?

Thats some funny @!#$ right there!!

-Brandon

Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:45 PM
i'd be afraid what i might do if i actually tracked her down...once my irish temper/adrenalin kicks in it's not a pretty sight.

the bitch will get hers...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search