Cavalier and Sunfire Football Jerseys! - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Cavalier and Sunfire Football Jerseys!
Saturday, March 11, 2006 9:17 PM
Theyd be waayyyyy better as a baseball style shirt.

Check out my car....
http://members.cardomain.com/o4blackfire

Saturday, March 11, 2006 9:28 PM
does it come with a big fake platinum chain? I need my bling bling

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:18 AM
agree with just about everythign said... the jerseys are super gay... I like the idea but I wouldn't even wear it if it was free

you did ask for opinions

you should check copyright laws

it should say cavalier w/o the s

it would looka million times better as a baseball jersey or even a plain "baseball style" t-shirt... solid color shirt, with cavalier writin in old school baseball style lettering, colored sleeves or colored collar and ends of tshirt sleeves... still have it color coated to match the car... on the back have the username or something, and the cars year as the number.... if it was a plain t-shirt style liek that and no printing that required an iron to get it there and I'd rock one

Sunday, March 12, 2006 12:59 PM
I dunno, I personally thing it's kinda cool but then again I like jerseys. I also understand why there is a 's' on cavaliers.. due to it supposed to be like a team, team names are plural. I'd rock one if I still owned a J.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:24 PM
Like I said, I can make them say anything you want. If you want it to say just "Cavalier" in a different font, or your last name, or nothing at all that's cool.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:46 AM
Please continue this topic in the official GP thread here:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=50&i=23166&t=23166

And a warning to those that don't want one and just want to bash the idea - please stay away from the GP post. If the seller has a problem with people bashing his product, the moderators can and will step in. If you don't like it, just don't post.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search